Pat From Moonachie

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
This is from an hour ago. Poor fella. He and Stalker Patti were the only show "characters" I liked.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Wonder who will take care of his pet Opossum.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
It's terrible to see someone suffering like this. Pat never appeared to have any self-esteem and was visibly depressed 12-13 years ago when he started appearing on the 0&A show. The guy gave up at a young age. That could be any of us.

Now excuse me as I go get ready to go to the gym.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
It's difficult to feel empathy for someone, when exercise is an easy thing to do. As is a sensible diet, with the odd treat.

Instead, it's sedentary lifestyles and eating below shit.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
man it's not looking good, he's pissing blood and in acute renal failure. Oh he also went against doctor's advice and signed himself out of the hospital to go feed his fucking cats.

LiddyRules

Johny Charro Card Holder #1
man it's not looking good, he's pissing blood and in acute renal failure. Oh he also went against doctor's advice and signed himself out of the hospital to go feed his fucking cats.
I can't fault him for that. He's at the end of the line. He knows he's at the end of the line. So what should he do? Rack up piles upon piles of medical bills that he could never pay being stuck in a cold, unfeeling hospital to improve his quality of life barely an iota, or spend his last moments on Earth surrounded by his beloved pets?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
This is terrifying.
I'm really glad I've lost weight.
I really need to start exercising.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I wonder if he will eat the cats.

Or try to fuck them.

Or both.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I can't fault him for that. He's at the end of the line. He knows he's at the end of the line. So what should he do? Rack up piles upon piles of medical bills that he could never pay being stuck in a cold, unfeeling hospital to improve his quality of life barely an iota, or spend his last moments on Earth surrounded by his beloved pets?
How did it go so bad for him?

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
So are we taking book on how long Pat lingers longer for?
I say we are looking at 3 to 5 days if his kidney issues continue to go untreated,

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
supposed to be getting dialysis 3x a week, not sure if he's following up and actually going. That dude has a death wish for sure.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Last I saw he was waiting for insurance to approve it

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Rogan and Bill Burr were talking about Pat Monday, completely oblivious to his impending demise.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Poor guy, I do feel bad for him even if it’s self inflicted, I am convinced that his type of weight problem is a mental health issue