Pat From Moonachie's ESD Poll

Do you like ESD on the Ron and Fez show?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
It takes a village to raise a child. Luckily it only takes 10 toes to start a poll. Straightforward as humanly possible:

RocketScientist

Tell 'em Fred...
as one of my pestgaming.com cohorts said in teamspeak;

"I think alot of the people that like ESD, only like him because they don't want to be one of the guys who dislikes ESD..."

I don't care if I'm that guy, I hate ESD, and I hate how he disrespected Fez, a man who is an institution, and second billing on that show. ESD is a hack, and I believe he fancies himself second mic on that show, and he has eyes on Fez's billing. I hope Dave gets fired, and him and his fake pregnant wife are destitute on the street.

DJNewStyle

as one of my pestgaming.com cohorts said in teamspeak...;

"I think alot of the people that like ESD, only like him because they don't want to be one of the guys who dislikes ESD..."

I don't care if I'm that guy, I hate ESD, and I hate how he disrespected Fez, a man who is an institution, and second billing on that show. ESD is a hack, and I believe he fancies himself second mic on that show, and he has eyes on Fez's billing. I hope Dave gets fired, and him and his fake pregnant wife are destitute on the street.
To help the validation of their points, some people have taken to quoting Nietzsche or Sun Tzu. It is good to see you've chosen anonymous fat internet gamer as your credible bastion of knowledge.

F

fknFREAK

RocketScientist, don't fret... this poll is fake too. :action-sm AHHAHAHAHAIDHOASHDJKHASdjkhqklsdhlomgz!!!!!!!!!1111111oneoneoneoneoneone

wavy hand!!!@~~@~@~#*(~@%*(P~YOHP{IO~@YUI

RocketScientist

Tell 'em Fred...
And you would be which one exactly? I was citing my source, so I wouldn't have to hear that I stole his shtick.

ESD is a menace, and I'd be glad to see the show rid of him. He drags the IQ of the show way down, and his act is all hack that slaps in the face of intelligent listeners. He imagines himself with more talent than he truly has, and he fancies himself the shows second mic. All good reasons to ditch his useless talentless ass. Aside from the fact he disrespected one of the core personalities of the show, and one of the namesake reasons why he has a job at all.

Some people just like him because they have met him, and he is their connection to the show ala pat from moonachie or HTG. We can't all have that connection, and some people want/ need that. I don't. But I also call things like I see them. And bit or no bit, ESD went too far, and needs to go. He has for a long time now.

And Neitzche was a fraud...

To help the validation of their points, some people have taken to quoting Nietzsche or Sun Tzu. It is good to see you've chosen anonymous fat internet gamer as your credible bastion of knowledge.

SilasMarner

And you would be which one exactly? I was citing my source, so I wouldn't have to hear that I stole his shtick.

With apologies to the fraud;

" Without cruelty, there is no R+F show "

DJNewStyle

ESD is a menace, and I'd be glad to see the show rid of him. He drags the IQ of the show way down, and his act is all hack that slaps in the face of intelligent listeners. He imagines himself with more talent than he truly has, and he fancies himself the shows second mic. All good reasons to ditch his useless talentless ass. Aside from the fact he disrespected one of the core personalities of the show, and one of the namesake reasons why he has a job at all.

Some people just like him because they have met him, and he is their connection to the show ala pat from moonachie or HTG. We can't all have that connection, and some people want/ need that. I don't. But I also call things like I see them. And bit or no bit, ESD went too far, and needs to go. He has for a long time now.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would be upset if you failed to give credit while quoting some of the most unimportant text human eyes have ever seen. I'm not objecting to your expression of an incredibly stupid opinion, that's not my point. The point is that no one gives a fuck what you heard through your fucking headphones while you were pretending to kill dragons.

You fucking dope.

RocketScientist

Tell 'em Fred...
And your opinion about ESD has more credibility why? We are all entitled to our opinions, and because I don't bow down and kiss the homo erotic balls that are ESD's, then I guess mine means shit. You are a fucking sheep, and deserve whatever you end up with. I happen to like Fez, and I think of late, with the induction of ESD, that he has been shelved, and doesn't get the respect he is deserving of.

So take all that pent up aggression you Angry Typing Guy wannabe, and shut the fuck up, since you obviously have nothing to contribute to the debate, since all you want to do is sling mud.

But the whole reason the opinion was regurgitated, was because it matched my own opinion. Maybe your nickname needs to be DJHAckStyle. Douche.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would be upset if you failed to give credit while quoting some of the most unimportant text human eyes have ever seen. I'm not objecting to your expression of an incredibly stupid opinion, that's not my point. The point is that no one gives a fuck what you heard through your fucking headphones while you were pretending to kill dragons.

You fucking dope.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
I think that's enough with the member bashing.

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Fez has always been my favorite on the show, too...

but enough with the ESD threads already... if you don't like him, don't listen.

ruinedbitredd

but enough with the ESD threads already... if you don't like him, don't listen.
I completely disagree I think the dave bashing should have its own sub forum or even a new message board. But whatever shall we call it?

Triple Skeet

RunningoftheSantas.***
Nice to know my vote made it officially 50 / 50.

[OnA]UncleMo

ESD eats his own shit. It's impossible to get that image out of my brain when he talks about anything else. Get rid of him.

PatFromMoonachie

On Earth 2...I'm a "Winner"

"..aaaand they're neck and neck!..."

I think everyone wants Fez back 100%, I don't think the poll's about choosing between Fez & Dave, it's more about trusting Ron's judgement on how to pick up the slack until he IS back 100%. ..People feel free to beat up on Dave but Ron is the one in control of what goes on in that studio.

ReallyRacist

I think everyone wants Fez back 100%, I don't think the poll's about choosing between Fez & Dave, it's more about trusting Ron's judgement on how to pick up the slack until he IS back 100%. ..People feel free to beat up on Dave but Ron is the one in control of what goes on in that studio.
If thats the case Pat, then Ron's judgement sucks the fat ass.

J

Jimbo_NY75

well said sir :clap:

If thats the case Pat, then Ron's judgement sucks the fat ass.
are you an on-air radio personality with 20+ yrs of radio experience? if you are then feel free to continue to tell someone who does meet those requirements how to do their job

if not please stop. you're a listener ..... nothing more .... nothing less.

T

tampa1

since dave is no longer on the radio, my over/under on the divorce is 5 1/2 months...i'll put a dime on the under

Some people just like him because they have met him, and he is their connection to the show ala pat from moonachie or HTG. We can't all have that connection, and some people want/ need that.
thats just silly. but thanks for thinking you know whats inside my head. i enjoy dave's role on the show tremendously, both for the silly kid humor, and the subtleties that I suspect a lot of you miss. i loved dave on the show long before i knew him as a person.

its just as easy for me to say you only hate him cuz its 'cool to hate dave' but i wont. i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you hate him because you dont like his contributions. thats fine.

btw, nobody needs dave to be their connection to xm202. both ron and fez are incredibly accessible to all of their fans.

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
absolutely agree with you 100% ... and probably wasn't the best thing to simply throw out there in the poll... I realize that Ron is in control of the studio and also that its very rare that anything goes out over the air by accident... in fact I think most of my IRL friends are sick of hearing me utter those words when talking about the shows.

Patrick B.

Back-alley Tunisian Knife Fighter
Anyone who can play off Ronnie B. to make gold, is fine by me. But he should never have billing over Fez. I like ESD, but scaling it back would be probably work better.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator

The poll's got nothing to do with Ron, or Fez for that matter. You asked for a simple poll to show whether there are people on the board that enjoy Dave on the show. I agree that a vote for Dave doesn't equal a vote against Fezzie, but on the same token a vote against Dave doesn't equal a vote against Ron, or the show as a whole.

Top Bottom