Patrice O'Neal

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
One of the fifty or so things I love about him, is when someone is getting smashed and has absolutely no defenses left - when they're getting viciously pummeled from all sides - he goes looking for anyone who's attempting even the slightest little bit of defense in favor of the person, and he bombards them just as hard as he smashed the one taking the beating.

Is there anyone better than Patrice at what he does?

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
Patrice is that kid that coulda beat everyones ass.... but, chose to outwit them and make it funny.... love Patrice.

Rich W.

Nov 12, 2006
NJ
Actually...Nobody deflects abuse and directs it at others better than Opie...

In the XM studio yesterday...with the roundtable abuse going on...it started as a "goof on Opie from his BAB days" bit, and wound up hitting everyone else in the room...every time it would circle back to Op'...it would take a grand total of 5 seconds to get redirected...

Our strawberry Blonde coulda been a model radio host is the best there is...

Tooz

Banging a big blocker
Jun 15, 2004
Jersey Shore
Actually...Nobody deflects abuse and directs it at others better than Opie...

In the XM studio yesterday...with the roundtable abuse going on...it started as a "goof on Opie from his BAB days" bit, and wound up hitting everyone else in the room...every time it would circle back to Op'...it would take a grand total of 5 seconds to get redirected...

Our strawberry Blonde coulda been a model radio host is the best there is...
Patrice is a great, but have to agree that Opie can deflect with the best of them, they tried to fuck with Opie and he throws out the "My brother got caught sucking his own dick in the tub" story. That Opie is a slick fella !

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
True, but the fat wiggle sure can get the laughs.
Now if he would just do it a bit less himself, it'd be perfect.

Love the comedy, hate the girl-scream.

FMDoug

Nov 29, 2005
they tried to fuck with Opie and he throws out the "My brother got caught sucking his own dick in the tub" story. That Opie is a slick fella !
Thank was actually Anthony (the only reason I know this is because I just heard it). Opie takes his beating but when he dishes it out you can tell there is a certain hate behind it. When Patrice bashes someone else he gets laughs. When Op bashes someone he gets ohs. That is what makes it great. There is another level to Opies barbs

Max Johnson

Oct 14, 2004
Opie is an amateur among professionals in those round table bashes.

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
True, the only reason opie can do anything is because he runs the shit. Opie doesn't count.

Max Johnson

Oct 14, 2004
I get his role just fine and it's an important one. I like Opie a lot. Ant, Patrice, Norton, ... all got on the radio purely for their scathing wit. Opie came on a different way because he has different talents. He didn't come from standup or pure comedy. He wouldn't have made it this far if he did. Don't try to lecture me on how the show works.

Captain_Spaulding

MMA > NFL, NBA, MLB, etc...
Dec 18, 2004
Durango, CO
I didn't you sensitive sally. Now fuck your mother and quit crying about shit you don't understand.

Max Johnson

Oct 14, 2004
Just because I have less posts than you, I don't understand the show's dynamics? Shave your ass, AZ.

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
To be more specific, Patrice smells blood like a shark, and he pounces on anyone who even THINKS that the shredded, bobbing corpse in the middle of the room might deserve a little pity.

This has nothing to do with deflecting anything. It's 100% predatory. And it always makes me smile :)

Like a Doll's Eyes!

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
An excellent example of his sharkeyness is the time he went after the camera guy on the fox news interview.
Classic.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
Patrice explaining the Donkey Punch on live news was the fucking best! I loved watching that!

Opie has his talents, and he displays them proudly. He runs the radio show like no other talent, with maybe the exception of Ronnie B.

Remember, Opie was in radio, and brought Ant on board.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Remember, Opie was in radio, and brought Ant on board.
And turned that partnership into a multi-million dollar enterprise.

There's no disputing the talent he's got, it's just that if he does his job well it doesn't look like he's doing anything at all.

jules

uppity taxpayer
Jul 24, 2005
south jersey
patrice is my favorite other then o&a and jimmy.
fuckin guy is the best.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
And turned that partnership into a multi-million dollar enterprise.

There's no disputing the talent he's got, it's just that if he does his job well it doesn't look like he's doing anything at all.
That is the beauty of it. I listen to the show and see Opie on Paltalk, and say to myself, "Hey, I can do that!" How wrong I am! He orchestrates that show beautifully. :clap:

Patrice is just genius, I love when he goes off!

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
Sep 11, 2005
Philly
when he was asking Ant if he was "ashamed of those Italian pissing fountains in people's houses as a kid because it reminded him of the water running off his dad's dick in the shower" I lost it. Patrice is relentless.

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
Nov 4, 2006
monroe twp, nj
the best part of patrice is his laugh...(jimmy's also)...you know when they start howling something funny just happened...