Patrick from Moonachie GOOD LUCK on your Nathans Quest:Sunday June 3 at Shea Stadium!

MJMANDALAY

Eating Begins Tomorrow
GOOD
LUCK

like Pat I am too lazy to find out anymore information about the qualifier:action-sm

C

cakeladyAndj

Absolutely stuff your face!

Jims Rottweiler

Anyone ever smell my ass?
Just think eggnog, babycakes. Good luck. I hope Kobayashi gets a hot dog suck in his lil jap throat.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Go Pat! You can do eeet! Good luck.

Carolina Kike

World's Only Redneck Kike
Go Pat!
Just watch out where you release your effluvic.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
I thought he got banned from that shit cause he puked in that kid's mouth after the eggnog contest

SteveFromBayshore

Unofficial Supplier of Cats to Gauleiter Cumia
Hey Pat! Break a Chair...errrr...Leg!! hrrmmpf err meh

HEIL CUMIA!

PatFromMoonachie

On Earth 2...I'm a "Winner"
Oooh, Thanks...BUUUT...it's being held at 11:30am Sunday June 3rd (NOT Saturday) at Shea Stadium.

...Wish me luck...i'll NEED it, they're all getting better and it's gonna get rough! :icon_conf

..Damn, and I JUST lost 15 lbs on The Fat Smash Diet!

generoso

Blueberry Coffee diva.
Oooh, Thanks...BUUUT...it's being held at 11:30am Sunday June 3rd (NOT Saturday) at Shea Stadium.

...Wish me luck...i'll NEED it, they're all getting better and it's gonna get rough! :icon_conf

Just do the baby on that Kobiashi dude afterwards. Oh wait bad Idea...do it private...Good luck Pat

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.

Best of luck fella!

Blu Swade

Vajayjay lover!
Good luck Patrick!
Hey Wanna meat up for a bite to eat afterwards? "hem hurrrumph huh hhhrrrhhh, just askin hhhrrrmmmhhh"

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
TAKE LUCK!!!

knock em dead Pat..gotta get more TV time for yourself with (if possible) a shirt of advertising value...or a Free Imus shirt, either or ;) :action-sm