Patty is trying out for the Whip Cream Bikini Contest!

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
She is becoming more and more less inhibited. And I was right that she would tryout! :eek: :eek:

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Oct 7, 2000
LI
She is fucking scary. Patty that is. NOW THIS GIRL IS FUCKING HOT!!!

Umm she disapeared.

G

gambit112

THE HORROR THE HORROR. THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN COLLECTIVELY SAID WITH ANY MAN WITH A FUNCTIONING SEX DRIVE THE PURE OBSCENITY OF STALKER PATTY NAKED IS A PUNISHMENT BEST SUITED FOR HELL ITSELF. I TAKE IT BACK THIS IS EVEN BEYOND HELL PATTI IS A MODERN DAY MADUSA SHE HAS THE SNAKE HAIR AND FACE OF STONE AS WELL. MY GOD THE ONLY THINK THA SAVED THE HUMAN RACE WAS BEAUTIFUL YOUTHFUL JESSIE. AS FOR KIMMY I'M MAN ENOUGH TO SAY WHEN I'M WRONG KIMMY MADE THE O AND A SHOW FOR A YEAR WHAT A MOUTH AND ASS AIGHT LATER PEEPS

DIRTY_HARRY

Nov 1, 2000
Joysey
she was being very cool trying out but I think she thinks that if she shows Opie her great bod he will want her..... I guess she is wrong very wrong very very very very wrong she ranks right up their with sif scabs in butter sauce awww that was mean of me I am sorry- THATS NOT LIKE ME ONE QUESTION THO????????? IF SHE WENT TO COLLEGE WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING working in Mcdonalds part time???? Her nickname is Hamburger Patty

imoverherenow

Aug 15, 2000
Jersey City, NJ
A college degree these days doesnt really get you that far. That really fired me up to go back to school.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
OMG!!!!!

[b}OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

[ 04-27-2001: Message edited by: Sonof Spaz ]

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
My god that is sick :eek: :eek:

Hotrod

New Wackbag
Apr 27, 2001
NJ
I know I'm new here but please lets not vote patty to win --- YUCK !!! NO WAY!!!

[ 04-27-2001: Message edited by: Hotrod ]

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Oct 7, 2000
LI
There was no need for those pics. Oh god, now I know why Opie flips out. She even has that deranged stalker look about her.

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
Welcome Hotrod....We are glad that you feel nicey nice here.... and HELL NO WE WILL NOT VOTE FOR STALKER PATTY

FOFOLINA

Oct 4, 2000
Very funny Iohn But wasn't she at your house last night??? hee hee well she did tell me that you are one hot peice of ass lol

L

Lady Di

Patty does not look so bad... At least she had the guts to enter, right? :D

L

Lady Di

Hey.. all I am saying, is that she had the guts.... And she has a nice bod, for a 45 year old Gal... That's all...
God Bless Her!

imoverherenow

Aug 15, 2000
Jersey City, NJ
Well everyone is entitled to there own opinion. Im sure somebody finds her attractive. I dunno who in there right mind would but your right about her having the guts to do it.