Paul R. Nelson Event

Chuckyarla

Taking the XM to the 202
Feb 17, 2005
The First Paul R. Nelson Pest Event

Saturday - November 3rd afternoon

This is your chance to work on a real political campaign. The campaign is actually my own political campaign. I am looking for assistance in distributing campaign literature. Of course there will be drinking and such afterwards. This is taking place in a suburb north of philly.

I can use assistance any weekend prior to that and also could use the assistance of a graphic designer.

Campaign literature is in the vein that pests would love.

This is Chuck E Arla and I approve this message.

BullsLawDan

She A Great Big Fat Person?
Feb 9, 2006
NY
You'll have to excuse me, I'm somewhat of a political neophyte, certainly no seasoned professional like you, but shouldn't you say what office you are running for, on what platform, in what party, and when the election is?

Just an amateur's thoughts on the whole thing... :action-sm

Chuckyarla

Taking the XM to the 202
Feb 17, 2005
You'll have to excuse me, I'm somewhat of a political neophyte, certainly no seasoned professional like you, but shouldn't you say what office you are running for, on what platform, in what party, and when the election is?

Just an amateur's thoughts on the whole thing... :action-sm
I am not giving out full details. This is a request to those who know me. It is for a local office ( not for a state or federal level position) and electionms are on Tuesday November 6th.