Pawtucket Mother Arrested For Abusing Child: Sprayed her with homemade pepperspray

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

A disturbing case of child abuse out of Pawtucket. A mother is facing jail time...for the brutal way she disciplined her 13-year-old daughter.

She's accused of cutting her hair off and spraying homemade pepper spray on her.

38-year-old Dorcus Moore was ordered to stay away from her 13-year-old daughter. She appeared in Providence District Court, charged with cruelty to a child. Pawtucket police say a fight with her daughter on Sunday got out control and a punishment went too far.

Police say it happened inside their apartment on Bacon Street. Police say Moore's 13-year-old daughter walked in on her mother having sex with her boyfriend. That's when a fight ensued. The victim told police she was ordered by her mother to get scissors. She says her mother cut all of her hair off and that's not all.

In her own words to police she says, "She sprayed my face, arms legs, and sprayed my between my legs. I felt the spray burning my vagina."

One neighbor, who didn't want to go on camera, heard the whole thing unfold.

"It's so sad to hear that, it's so disturbing"

The girl went to bed with burns to her body, but alerted school officials the next day. School officials then alerted police.

The teen is now staying with her father.

Pawtucket police are also questioning another neighbor who may have helped Moore hold down her daughter while she sprayed her.
Link

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
What the fuck, bitch? Don't you knock before you open a door?

That mother should be killed.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Guess The Race: Initially suspected a White, Dorcus seems like a White religious based named. Then the pepper spraying the vagina, has to be a neeeeeeeeeeeegro.

I guess: Black

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
There once was a lady from Pawtucket
Whose kid was watching her suck it
So she lopped of her hair
Then pepper-sprayed her with flair
Her parenting method is "nah, just fuck it"

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
There once was a lady from Pawtucket
Whose kid was watching her suck it
So she lopped of her hair
Then pepper-sprayed her with flair
Her parenting method is "nah, just fuck it"
You shoehorned the fuck out of the last two lines. :action-sm

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Guess The Race: Initially suspected a White, Dorcus seems like a White religious based named. Then the pepper spraying the vagina, has to be a neeeeeeeeeeeegro.

I guess: Black
Ya my friends wife had two Swedish friends with that name...

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Probably thought her daughter wanted some dick from her man...