PAX West 2018

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Any Wackbaggers heading to PAX West this weekend? I managed to score a badge for Saturday.

I plan on checking out Red Dead Radio Live at11:00 a.m. in the Sasquatch Theater. This is a weekly podcast hosted by Jared Petty and rotation cast of second chairs

Tomorrow it will be: Jared Petty [Host / Producer, Red Dead Radio], Brittney Brombacher [Host, What's Good Games], Kristine Steimer [Host, What's Good Games], Gary Whitta [Host, Kinda Funny Games Daily], Jon Ryan [Editor, IGN]

Next is the Anthem panel at 1:30 in the main theater. Not sure I'll even be able to get in, but I'm gonna try

The Media Molecule Dreams Live Jam is at4:00 p.m. in the Hydra.

And if I'm still alive, Kinda Funny's Inter-Website Video Game Tournament is at 7:00 in the Hydra. A lot of the people I watch online will be participating.

BIV

Got to play a few games, most notably I played Biomutant.

Looks like a solid action hack and slash. It will do well. I was hoping it leaned harder in the RPG direction, but it was just a small snippit.

Got my hands on some of the minigames the devs built in Dreams.

Also saw the live panel.

BIV

On top of that, I got my hands on the new Binding of Isaac DLC. I was never a huge fan of the game to begin with, not because it was bad, just not my thing. But this felt very solid and could almost be a sequel.

The other game I was able to play was Killer Queen Black. I had heard great things about it, but it was insane. Think 4 vs.4 Joust but with multiple ways you can win each screen. Even playing with randos it was fast paced and fun as Hell.

I wish I would have brought an extra battery for my phone, because I ended up with Zero pics. (I really need a new phone)

Holy shit has this event grown. It's now three floors of the convention center and all the meeting halls of three surrounding hotels.

And we should encourage women to wear cosplay all the time. We'd all walk around with bigger smiles on our faces.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Let us know how the games look. I can't do the whole 'expo' thing. I'm unsure how people manage.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
I always forget about these and only find out the week that they happen. I would love to go to one though.