Penis Size Linked to Finger Length

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Penis Size Linked to Finger Length

The longer the ring finger compared to the index finger, the longer the penis, Korean researchers say. (Studio Paggy/Getty Images)

By KATIE MOISSE
July 5, 2011

The longer a man's ring finger when compared with his index finger, the longer the length of his penis, according to Korean researchers.

The research team, led by urologist Dr. Tae Beom Kim from Gachon University in Incheon, Korea, measured the fingers and penises -- both stretched-out and flaccid -- of 144 men who were anesthetized before undergoing urological surgery.

Men's ring fingers are usually longer than their index fingers. But Kim and colleagues linked a larger gap in finger length -- a lower 2D:4D ratio -- to a longer stretched-out penis.

"Based on this evidence, we suggest that digit ratio can predict adult penile size, and that the effects of prenatal testosterone may in part explain the differences in adult penile length," the researchers reported Monday in the Asian Journal of Andrology.

The length of the penis when stretched is believed to correlate to its erect length, the team reported.

Earlier studies suggest the 2D:4D ratio is governed by prenatal exposure to the male and female sex hormones, testosterone and estrogen. Women tend to have ring and index fingers of roughly equal length -- a result of less testosterone exposure in the womb, report the Korean researchers.

But men who have relatively long ring fingers are thought to have been exposed to high levels of testosterone in utero, and this has been linked to aggression, athleticism, sexuality, intelligence, and even the ability to trade high-stakes stocks. It has also been linked to a higher risk for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, or Lou Gehrig's disease, prostate cancer and arthritis.

In 2000, a controversial study suggested women who had a 2D:4D ratio more typical of a man's were more likely to be lesbians. The "gay" link did not hold true for men, however.

Largely dismissed old wives' tales have long held that a man's hands and feet hold clues about his genitalia and their various metrics. In an episode of "Friends," Ross, Chandler and Joey show off their hands after hearing that penis length is the same as the distance between the index finger and the thumb. A man's small shoe size has also been taken to reflect certain penile shortcomings.

Maybe they're not such tall tales after all.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MensHealth/penis-size-linked-finger-length/story?id=13999229

You guys done holding up your hands and checking out your ring finger sizes?

:trollol:

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
In before this somehow becomes a conservative soapbox.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
In before this somehow becomes a conservative soapbox.
Are you implying that all conservatives have small penises, and that only they could be angry with this?

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Are you implying that all conservatives have small penises, and that only they could be angry with this?
Just that it's an oandapartyrock thread in CE.

Fustercluck

Jul 25, 2005
FEMA Region 9
I"ve always wondered and didn't want to start a thread on it so i'll hijack this one. which way do you guys hang? I hang to the right and i've known one other left handed guy who said he also hangs to the right. Most people as i understand it hand to the left and are right handeded. I i was wondering if the side your dick hangs on corresponds with being left or right handed. I was thinking that jerking off with my left and and pulling my dick more to the left when jerking has tightened the right side making it pull that way when left to swing freely.

I've asked ex girlfriends in the past if they ever noticed, I was usually the only lefty swinging righty that they had been with.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
I"ve always wondered and didn't want to start a thread on it so i'll hijack this one. which way do you guys hang? I hang to the right and i've known one other left handed guy who said he also hangs to the right. Most people as i understand it hand to the left and are right handeded. I i was wondering if the side your dick hangs on corresponds with being left or right handed. I was thinking that jerking off with my left and and pulling my dick more to the left when jerking has tightened the right side making it pull that way when left to swing freely.

I've asked ex girlfriends in the past if they ever noticed, I was usually the only lefty swinging righty that they had been with.
left handed guy who hangs to the right checking in.

Fustercluck

Jul 25, 2005
FEMA Region 9
I think i'm onto something here. Need government grants to fund a study

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Anyone who says size doesn't matter to chicks is lying or has a little dick. They also don't like monster horse cocks either so if you have in the 6-8 range you're in good shape.

And this study is shit.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Hasn't this rumor been going around for years?
Some people are only getting through grade school for the first time I think. I have heard of at least 3 body parts that somehow relate to the size of ones junk.

I"ve always wondered and didn't want to start a thread on it so i'll hijack this one. which way do you guys hang?
Know how I can tell you are gay?

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Anyone who says size doesn't matter to chicks is lying or has a little dick. They also don't like monster horse cocks either so if you have in the 6-8 range you're in good shape.
I'm in that range yet feel more comfortable believing that I have a small dick.

And this study is shit.
It's from Korea. I keep thinking of the South Park Chinpokemon episode.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
All of this is bs. I have smaller hands. But I have size 12 feet. My package is more than adequate.

Next they will be saying it has to do with the bridge of your nose.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Right-handed left-hanger checking in.

All of this is bs. I have smaller hands. But I have size 12 feet. My package is more than adequate.

Next they will be saying it has to do with the bridge of your nose.
The study doesn't talk about hand size. It's the correlation between your ring finger and your middle finger. What's weird is my ring finger on my right hand is longer than my left hand and I never noticed it.

I agree...this study explains a LOT

Brilliant!

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
Research study indeed, he just found a way to play with 144 cocks and probably got grant money for it too.