OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

People living in animal cages in Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Cool Internet Videos' started by mr. sin, Nov 28, 2011.

1. mr. sin

mr. sin Registered User

2. Norm Stansfield

Norm Stansfield 私は亀が好きだ。

Hong Kong is a tiny, barren peninsula with seven million people living on it. If it had any other economic system except "heartless" capitalism, it would be hell on Earth. If anyone there wants more government involvement, all they have to do is move a few miles North.

As it is, Hong Kong is doing quite well. Plenty of opportunities there, for poor people, that you won't find in places like Europe (or even the US these days, with unemployment at 9%). Even in the middle of a global recession, pretty much everyone willing to work can find a job there.

As for that little girl, I think if I was there, filming her and using her to score political points, I would've helped her out instead of preaching about how the government should rob some billionaires to do it for me.

3. Nick the Pig

Nick the Pig Scraping a dull comment across your tender eyeball

That honestly didn't look as bad as I thought it would. You got your pals there dude, boom you got your community spirit boom, you got your little bedding area. Obviously it's not ideal but considering there are people, real people, white people sleeping on the streets in cardboard boxes right outside your door I don't see how this is so shocking. Especially those cubicle homes, i've known people who lived in places that looked at least close to that. The little girl was possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen and the relationship between the mother and daughter was more heartwarming than tragic.

4. Voss's Tumor

Voss's Tumor Banned

Reminds me of being in the Navy, honestly.

5. LiddyRules

LiddyRules I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy

There is nothing wrong with finding pictures of girls in animal cages online. Yes, they might not have the best bodies but the cage and collar makes them hotter than any hardbody.

6. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

Yep... only those cages have more headroom than my rack(bunk) did, they seem better ventilated, and their mattresses looking thicker.

Then there's the fact that those people can leave their home and walk around the city... whereas if I left my "home" when I was in the Navy I would've gone sploosh into the ocean.

7. The Godfather

The Godfather Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!

what are some other noises it could make? Kurrrplunk?

8. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

Pew! Pew! Pew! if the ninjas were shooting lasers at me as I abandoned ship, and maybe a Boing! when I leaped over the rail.

9. THRILLHO

THRILLHO Registered User

10. LiLJimmysHog

LiLJimmysHog Professional negative prick

I can't be bothered with this! My xbox keeps disconnecting from xbox live for no reason and my volume button is malfuntioning on my tv remote! I have REAL problems! "Oh, wah, I live in a cage"....oh yeah, well I broke one of my beer glasses tonight. Suck it up.

11. Sunsetspawn

Sunsetspawn Registered User

Adam Jensen should do a side quest for her...

Bitches love side quests

12. Josh_R

Josh_R Registered User

Who doesn't love coffin racks?

I made it 2:47 in and stopped caring. They said they are all a bunch of welfare recipients and the one old dude has lived there since he was 40 (for 30 years). If you can't better your life in 30 years, fuck you.

They call me Captain Compassion.

13. mikeybot

mikeybot SPANAKOPITA!!!

It must smell wonderful there.