People Who Do Not Give A Shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

alt130

Frunkis.net
For the record XM never said they were fired either. You all bought into the hype and hysteria of Elmo.
And there's a good chance all us hype and hysteria lovin' douches are the reason XM never said that, you silly goose. PS your post cut off, I didn't see the "thank you" at the end. :action-sm

are you really gona pin this on elmo, or no filter paul, or zag? come on. the word came from the boys, in the end we dont know but it might have been the right strategy

Burger

Fuck ALL Forms of Censorship
I don't get these people who put up a stink about "false" information saying the boys were fired and urging you to cancel. First, do what the fuck you want, not what someone tells you to do.

If you cancelled and have to pay your $14 reactivation fee (which you can get out of), you saved $12.99 by not subscribing to XM. Jesus Christ, is everyone pissed off that they had to dole out an extra one fucking dollar????

Man up and stop bitching. Whether or not the boys were going to be fired, mass cancellations are more gooder to prove the power we have.

Oh yeah, and don't bother re-upping. Fuck XM.

M

Mokken

I just love that zagman was so wrong. His sources totally suck ass. I'm so glad I didn't cancel my account and smash my radios. Cause, unlike you fools who did listen to zagman and his "i got a source, that O&A are fired", I don't have to run out and purchase a new radio and activate.

And about this merger, it will happen and O&A will have nothing to do with it succeeding or failing. When will people understand that XM and Sirius don't exist for talk radio alone.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
For the record XM never said they were fired either. You all bought into the hype and hysteria of Elmo.
Jeez, is there not one brain cell among those who keep saying 'see Elmo, Zag or whomever was wrong'?? They gave us the information that they had at the time they had it. 99% of those suspended wind up fired, so it very well could have been true.

And what does it really matter if they were or weren't fired? They were still off the air for speaking their minds which smacks of censorship. Does that mean anything to you people?

P.S. If Elmo, Zag or whomever had told us that they were definitely not fired and then wound up fired, you would be screaming the loudest that they lied to us. There's no making people like you happy....and you should be happy because OnA will be back live on Friday and you'll be able to listen on your probably never uncancelled or already renewed XM receiver. I'll be listening as well - through their free trial offer on the computer. I've got enough addresses to go through July 15, the date I've chosen to resub. I've also got so many "invitations" from gmail, that I can create as many new email accounts as is necessary.

LilJimmiesMule

Fuck you, and Fuck your family...
Donator
Zag and Elmo were well within their rights. I didn't buy into all the hype, but I still did the right thing and stood with everyone and cancelled my subs. It wasn't about "they might be fired" to me, it was about "xm fucked me and doesn't care" Thats what its still about. I'll be back, but not till july. Iv'e got directv to take in the sweet sound until then.....

N

Nadiel

LOL @ everyone who smashed units :haha7:

Papagolash

24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
Wackbag Staff
are you really gona pin this on elmo, or no filter paul, or zag? come on. the word came from the boys, in the end we dont know but it might have been the right strategy

Hey, someone actually smart enough to get it and figure it out. I'm pretty sure that if we didn't revolt and protest the bbboys would be gone.

KnitterRich

Up my In my On my
I just love that zagman was so wrong. His sources totally suck ass. I'm so glad I didn't cancel my account and smash my radios. Cause, unlike you fools who did listen to zagman and his "i got a source, that O&A are fired", I don't have to run out and purchase a new radio and activate.

And about this merger, it will happen and O&A will have nothing to do with it succeeding or failing. When will people understand that XM and Sirius don't exist for talk radio alone.
Dude, fuck that. Jump on Zag? Are you shitting me? He was the ONLY source of information when we were in a complete fucking blackout, and did you for once think that maybe the reason why the boys are coming back is because XM sustained so many cancellations in the first few days? I think they're coming back and not fired from XM as a direct result of our actions, and ZAG was a main figure in directing our aggression in a concentrated place. One fucking pissed off person makes no difference, but the collective COULD have kept the boys on XM. Acknowledge that.

Natesac

Wackbag's Official Sac
I like zag because he does nifty backups.

Dude, fuck that. Jump on Zag? Are you shitting me? He was the ONLY source of information when we were in a complete fucking blackout, and did you for once think that maybe the reason why the boys are coming back is because XM sustained so many cancellations in the first few days? I think they're coming back and not fired from XM as a direct result of our actions, and ZAG was a main figure in directing our aggression in a concentrated place. One fucking pissed off person makes no difference, but the collective COULD have kept the boys on XM. Acknowledge that.
i agree. holy shit, what short memory we all have. zagman was the ONE person who was in contact with the boys that we could trust

del griffith

SHOWER CURTAIN SALES
zagman wrong? says who?

Who says Zagman,elmo, or no filter paul were wrong? I guess because you didnt cancel you didnt get the emails from XM begging us to come back. do you not realize that the amount of cancellations that xm recievied may have changed their minds about firing the boys? as for reactivating who says we will pay to resub?as for smashing my xm radio, i have so many xm radios that i can fuck 1 up and still flush another down the toilet and fuck your mother:haha7:

FU_Money

I don't get these people who put up a stink about "false" information saying the boys were fired and urging you to cancel. First, do what the fuck you want, not what someone tells you to do.

If you cancelled and have to pay your $14 reactivation fee (which you can get out of), you saved $12.99 by not subscribing to XM. Jesus Christ, is everyone pissed off that they had to dole out an extra one fucking dollar????

Man up and stop bitching. Whether or not the boys were going to be fired, mass cancellations are more gooder to prove the power we have.

Sometimes, during a fight in war, information changes. That doesn't mean that the old information was lies. I really feel that the Pests had an impact.

For those who didn't cancel or took free months, I can't even say, "thanks for nothing.", because you did worse than that. Whatever.

I wish I could join the "fuck XM" group, however, I will resub july 1st, if the boys get back. I live in Alabama and Lex and Terry and going to push me over the line and force me to teach the neighbors dog a lesson.

Every time he see's me, he lick's his lips and gestures to me. There's only so much a man can take. Ya feel me?.........

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
mass cancellations are more gooder to prove the power we have.

:wtf:

But what if they get in trouble again?

lucky

Shoot the speakers
At least we are seeing who the Cunty Cunt Cuntface traitors that didn't cancel now. The boys may have been back earlier and with a huge apology if The pussies had acted like real fans and done the right thing.

As it was us REAL FANS and NON TRAITORS got the boys back at all and am proud of all the REAL FANS that sacrificed.

At least we are seeing who the Cunty Cunt Cuntface traitors that didn't cancel now. The boys may have been back earlier and with a huge apology if The pussies had acted like real fans and done the right thing.

As it was us REAL FANS and NON TRAITORS got the boys back at all and am proud of all the REAL FANS that sacrificed.
So anyone who didn't cancel, and did as you and everyone who did are traitors? So I'm supposed to cancel, miss Ron and Fez, and listen to what exactly? After I've had XM since before 2004, and swore off regular radio long before O&A came to XM.

This is the problem with some of you people. You refuse to think, you just do. I'm supposed to cancel, and then destroy my XM, because of what? When I could have just maybe sold it and donated the money to PAC.

Some people need to get over themselves. Loyalty oathes for a fucking radio show like it's the fucking Catholic church.

And get off their fucking crosses already.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator

please tell me this post is a joke.

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
So anyone who didn't cancel, and did as you and everyone who did are traitors? So I'm supposed to cancel, miss Ron and Fez, and listen to what exactly? After I've had XM since before 2004, and swore off regular radio long before O&A came to XM.

This is the problem with some of you people. You refuse to think, you just do. I'm supposed to cancel, and then destroy my XM, because of what? When I could have just maybe sold it and donated the money to PAC.

Some people need to get over themselves. Loyalty oathes for a fucking radio show like it's the fucking Catholic church.

And get off their fucking crosses already.
All these "saviors" are jocking for a mention on the 15th to give purpose to their otherwise rudderless lives. Seriously, if you think about why the protests outside CBS and XM and that PAC one about a week ago were so small the answer is pretty simple. These super-dooper hard core fans probably have disposable entry level jobs, don't have the responsibility of a family that a casual fan has. And if this is how they choose to lead their lives, this is America, that's their right. The casual fan has other concerns in their lives. O&A serve as an escape for me between daycare runs and work, nothing more. When they vanish there will be other backround noise to keep me entertained.

Status
Not open for further replies.