Perez Hilton (fat fuck gossip queen)

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
Rarely do I read Perez Hilton, because he is an annoying fat fag gossip slut, but this shit had me rolling.

He posted the following with the subject line reading "Email of the Day":
On 12/27/07, Diane Wargo (dwargo@menorahpark.org) wrote:

Perez you are a FAT GAY PIG! Angelina is a ugly whore! You love her because she is a fag lover! Her brother is a gay little jerk just like your fat ugly ass! MANGELINA is a digusting gross skank!
It turns out that menorahpark.org (obviously her work) is an old fart's home for Jews. Now all the Perez-lovers are calling for her head and saying that they should all contact her boss and shit.

http://perezhilton.com/?p=11107

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Why give him any more undue acknowledgement?

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
I know. I just thought it was funny. I kind of agreed with the email TBH.

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Jan 13, 2005
that's one fruit i wish would die of aids already

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
Oct 3, 2004
to be fair, it's always been pretty easy to fake an email address and name.

i used to send friends notes from "Bill Clinton".

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
His coverage of Britney Spears bombing at the MTV awards was beyond funny though. He's your normal catty gay guy, he just happens to have a ton of sources/connections.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
I use info@hugecompany.com as my email address.<---- Whichever huge company I feel like that day.

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
His coverage of Britney Spears bombing at the MTV awards was beyond funny though. He's your normal catty gay guy, he just happens to have a ton of sources/connections.
Michael K at dlisted is way better. He's a screaming queen but he's way funnier. http://dlisted.com/