Pest Booth ideas

NoFilterPaul

British & I don't give a fuck!
Ok people... you heard the show this morning... we don't have any good ideas, and we don't have much time either... so let's get this thing going...

And it's not a WB vs FBA thing, its a "come up with something fun, and show relevant" thing.

Thread on FBA: http://www.fullblownaids.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13401

Post some ideas!

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
Sell some pest merch and hand out stickers...maybe some photo ops if the boys stop by or some of the comedians stop by...cuz I know the signing portion of the show will be a loooooong line...thanks for doing this Paulie

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Lynching you like a schwoogie in the 60's

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
how about the beat bagel lord with a bat challenge?

NoFilterPaul

Sell some pest merch and hand out stickers...maybe some photo ops if the boys stop by or some of the comedians stop by...cuz I know the signing portion of the show will be a loooooong line...thanks for doing this Paulie
All of this will be happening elsewhere in the village, and after the show. We are talking about the Pest Booth specifically... :icon_roll ;)

madbam

All of this will be happening elsewhere in the village, and after the show. We are talking about the Pest Booth specifically... :icon_roll ;)
OK sorry.....I'm thinkin

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
not knowing what the limitations are...

is there a way to get recording equipment out there? have some people do an uncomfortably close interview with Big A....maybe record a segment of My Generation with Stalker Patty...then record it and make it available on youtube or break.com or something?

maybe something hacky like a dunking boothand have something nasty to dunk into instead of water....eggnog maybe?

how about a live action re-creation of the baby bird?

NoFilterPaul

these probably cover it:

nothing that is dangerous

nothing that would require insurance

nothing indecent

no nudity

nothing that costs too much

nothing that can be easily stolen

nothing that takes more than a few minutes so everyone gets a turn

the "characters" will be in the petting zoo, not at the booth

madbam

Temporary PEST tattoos...or face painting....I stink

Wet boobies more gooder.

Wet t-shirt contest. Called, "Soak E-Rocks Arm Pits."

Super soakers & white t-shirts with yellow pit stains.

I better get my props in these ideas. You know we only do this work for the fame.

MJMANDALAY

Listening to the replay now. They are introing Paul. Anybody have ideas yet?

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
No nudity? My idea of a black British actor railing some big titted bitch is out..................

ChrisH

Waddle Doodle
these probably cover it:

nothing that is dangerous

nothing that would require insurance

nothing indecent

no nudity

nothing that costs too much

nothing that can be easily stolen

nothing that takes more than a few minutes so everyone gets a turn

the "characters" will be in the petting zoo, not at the booth
Denise could do a kissing booth for the three schwoogies that will be there.

ChrisH

Waddle Doodle
All kidding aside, how about either a dart throwing/milk bottle knock-down booth with the targets painted as Reverend Al, Jesse Jackson and Mancow? Fun, easy, cheap, and the winner gets a laminated wallet-sized copy of the First Amendment.

We could also do the same thing with pics of Hugh Panero and the rest of XM brass with the prize being a laminated copy of the original XM press release about O&A being wild, uncensored, etc.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Im a real fan of Mother Shucker's idea. Shame about the nudity. Here is a few Im hoping to see.

Is it bleach?
Its liquid, its clear, its in a glass. Only one way to find out!

Win free parking for life!
State IQ screening for legal retardation.

Do you have a sexually transmitted disease?
Think your last fuck wasn't kosher? Not sure about her past? We'll match up her name to our exclusive Paltalk customer billing reports! Know for sure!!!

Get fucked to death by a horse!

Fight Master Poe! I bet you could take him dude!

do some carney type shit, like have a show member guess peoples weight or something corny.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
"Stalker Patti" Prune "punch"
Blindfolded Dive for Patti's Dried up Prune in a kiddy pool admist various show related off cast debris.....ie: Twatto Fungattoes, Cumia Spaghetti, Hughes Bruised Apples, and etc........just a thought.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Get an old car fixed/painted to look like an XM unit. Charge a buck to smack it with a big ass sledge.

Either that, or have swords for all the martyrs to fall on... ;-)

turdfrgsn

it's a funny name
i said it last year
and i'ma say it again this year

call it a pest "boof"
w/an "f"
that's not a shot at you, paul
(well, it is, but still)

signs that say "pest boof" are more gooder
no matter what you got going on in there

MJMANDALAY

All kidding aside, how about either a dart throwing/milk bottle knock-down booth with the targets painted as Reverend Al, Jesse Jackson and Mancow? Fun, easy, cheap, and the winner gets a laminated wallet-sized copy of the First Amendment.

We could also do the same thing with pics of Hugh Panero and the rest of XM brass with the prize being a laminated copy of the original XM press release about O&A being wild, uncensored, etc.
Like this one the best so far.

madbam

Like this one the best so far.
Me too

Redding

Why can't us?
i agree....I think that everyone is thinking too big and trying to do stuff that they wouldnt even let you do at the event....also i hate when people that have no ideas come on and say "Thats hack or thats stupid" then have nothing to counter with...Have one part of the booth be some type of give away from xm or Krock...if you want to make it hot we could have a small changing area for the girls and do a O&A thong giveaway, but the only way to get them is for the girls to give up there panties....that probably would be ok...