Pest Gaming Question

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
I just got a copy of BF2 from a pal of mine and wanted to join pest gaming. I didnt have any luck getting on to the multi player though because my friends key is in use. Anyway around this or am i stuck in single player mode?

The Sarge

Guess who.
Jul 24, 2005
Germany.
I just got a copy of BF2 from a pal of mine and wanted to join pest gaming. I didnt have any luck getting on to the multi player though because my friends key is in use. Anyway around this or am i stuck in single player mode?
UNfortunately my fellow PEST...

BF2 Online is very strict with the product keys. It's a cheap game to buy. I don't know if any good game stores are there, where you live.

unless you know a good site with 'crrrrracked' codes. I don't know any though.

Then again, you could always post up a thread on www.PESTGAMING.com ........we have some smart people in there...and plenty of computer related questions.

Jul 26, 2005
Central PA

unless your friend gives you the account he registered the cd key with then you basically have a useless cd for online play.

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
thanks fellers, ill get it off amazon to get a new cd key, i appreciate the advice