PESTS ATACK: Let NBC know how we feel about AL [MERGED]

LilConor

JohnnyRed

What a piece of shit hypocrite shwoooogie

Lets get some emails up where we can bitch too!

JohnnyRed

Pssst the Today show has to have an email address to its management

P

pleasedontgo

this is definately a call to arms.ATTACK

MJ001

Pssst the Today show has to have an email address to its management
I don't know if that was directed at me or not, but just to clarify, my sarcastic lil jab was at the fact that the original poster stated that is was CBS that we should be contacting, I was just pointing out that it is in fact NBC, not CBS.

JohnnyRed

I don't know if that was directed at me or not, but just to clarify, my sarcastic lil jab was at the fact that the original poster stated that is was CBS that we should be contacting, I was just pointing out that it is in fact NBC, not CBS.
It was, I suck, I get it now.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Fat Al should be fired, no double standards for them coloreds.

LilConor

To the NBC Staff,
I was horrified to hear Mr. Rocker's comments on people that have Epilepsy. Being some one that works in the Medical field I see people who suffer from this and it is no laughing matter. I don't understand how he can get on the air and say something like this and then the next day get on and say that he didn't make a joke. From the tone of his voice it sure sounded like he was joking. And to make matters worse he didn't admit to what he did and apologize. He simply lied. To add insult to injury I over heard the staff in the background laughing. I think a company like NBC who has a history of serious broadcasting should not allow such people on their air waves. I hope that appropriate measures will be taken against Mr. Roker.

Thank you very much.

David XXXXXX
EMT-B

Edit: He has a board. ATACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.roker.com/forum_index.cfm

LilConor

One more thing Pests. Do not just reply to threads on his board. Start New ones !!!! Let people coming there know how we feel. POUND IT !!!!

ChoppedLiver

Santa's broken toy
Just got THIS automated response to my e-mail complaint to NBC

Thank you for contacting TODAY.

We receive hundreds of email messages a day, and while we read them
all, we might not be able to reply to each one directly. We do want
you to know that we appreciate the mail you have sent and the
comments you are making about our show. We created this automated
response to answer many of the frequently-asked-questions as quickly
as possible. We will try to answer all other questions directly when
we can. For immediate help you can always call us at (212) 664-4249.
For information regarding the WEEKEND TODAY show, please call (212)
664-2937.

LilConor

Number to Call NBC Switchboard - Call's will be recorded

Guys,
If you want to call NBC please call:
516-734-0871

The call will be recorded for later use (maybe on the air).

BE DIALING !!!!

Dopie Opie

If at all possible, have your girlfriend, wife, female friend call in to the NBC. Remember the target audience. All calls are important, but if you can get some stay at home moms to send email, make phone call and write letters, it will stick out a bit more.

Just my two cents.

"A-a-a-as an e-e-e-epile-p-p-ptic I am d-d-disgus-t-t-ted by A-a-al Ro-k-k-er's r-r-r-remarks"

P

pleasedontgo

two emails sent so far one to todayshow@msnbc.com and one on his stupid blog. Im all thought out . Ill think of sommore during the day and continue.

T

TurboAWD

I'm writing to register a complaint in response to Al Roker's ignorant and offensive comments about epilepsy. He, and other on-air staff, laughed heartily at the idea of viewers shaking in epileptic seizures after viewing the new olympic logo. Even worse than Mr. Roker's tasteless joke was his so-called apology in which he blatantly lied, denying having made a joke about epilepsy at all, adding further insult to those of us who found his comments degrading and offensive. The fact that this behavior is coming from the same man who was quite outspoken about Mr. Don Imus' racially charged comments about the Rutgers women's basketball team only a few months ago is quite surprising. Shame on you Mr. Roker, and NBC for allowing him to make such comments and such an insincere "apology". In his own words:

"A team of young women, striving to excel academically and athletically surely does not deserve to have all that they worked for, all that they sacrificed for stripped away in the name of a 'comedy show,' in the words of Don Imus."

Doesn't the same apply here? Should people who suffer from epilepsy, or have family/friends who do, be subjected to such offensive comments about their affliction during The Today Show? I'm sure that the sponsors of the Today Show will not be pleased to hear about Mr. Roker's comments. I believe Mr. Roker should be held to the same standards as he and NBC have held other media personalities. In this case, perhaps even GREATER standards and scrutiny are in order, because Mr. Roker is not performing a comedy show, and should be expected to behave in a far more sensitive manner than those people he criticised only months ago. If more information is needed to register this complaint within your organization, feel free to respond to this email address, or call me at the number below.

Thank you.

Steven ****