Pests Who Don't Need A Clever Acronym

M

meatman

Maybe we need to revise that 'new thread' limit a bit... upward.

C

CRUMB2

Worst...idea...ever.

CRUMB wuz here.

Nortons_mule

Excuse me, miss, but your bathmat is talking.
Are you serious?

Should I have used the rolling eyes face, or would you still have not realized that this was a joke?

*Begin "don't-try-to-turn-this-around-because-we-didn't-get-it" posts

M

meatman

Are you serious?

Should I have used the rolling eyes face, or would you still have not realized that this was a joke?

*Begin "don't-try-to-turn-this-around-because-we-didn't-get-it" posts
Does that make me "didn't-get-the-bit-guy" or you "trying-to-save-face-from-lame-humor-attempt-guy?"

Nortons_mule

Excuse me, miss, but your bathmat is talking.
Makes you "don't-get-the-bit-guy", but once people start getting home from work and, out of laziness, not reading replies, I will eventually turn into "trying-to-save-face-from-lame-humor-attempt-guy". All because I didn't add </sarcasm> in hopes that maybe it wasn't necessary.

NOTE: Next time, be more obvious

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
Oh Brother....:icon_eek::icon_eek:

Turfmower

I alway thought it was stupid to have all different groups. Pests here, Pests there, Pests up, Pest down, Pests that can't get along. Pests should be united under one flag to spread the virus and to right the unjust suspension by XM. Opie and Anthony and lil Jimmy are the true leaders. Everyone else are just attention whores.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Possible PWDNACA's Card:

I love the fact that the mods are letting this thread continue on it's pitiful path. Nortons mule rules.

Or if you have been on the Bag for a year and have more than 1,000 posts just click on my sig.

Blu Swade

Vajayjay lover!
Makes you "don't-get-the-bit-guy", but once people start getting home from work and, out of laziness, not reading replies, I will eventually turn into "trying-to-save-face-from-lame-humor-attempt-guy". All because I didn't add </sarcasm> in hopes that maybe it wasn't necessary.

NOTE: Next time, be more obvious
No Next time, be more funny!

I alway thought it was stupid to have all different groups. Pests here, Pests there, Pests up, Pest down, Pests that can't get along. Pests should be united under one flag to spread the virus and to right the unjust suspension by XM. Opie and Anthony and lil Jimmy are the true leaders. Everyone else are just attention whores.
QFT
:clap::clap::clap:

Join TOAST
.....................................................>

d00mz

I thought it was funny. Some pests need to lighten the fuck up.

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy
Wow, way to strike while the iron is hot.

Wait till I start my "Clinton Blowjob Joke" thread.