Pests?

xingcat

May 26, 2011
Almost forgot about that. But just because the AOTM didn't work out doesn't mean you can't still do funny things like sending cock pics to rival (read:inferior) radio shows.
Do they have rival shows anymore? I know that O&A sometimes still remark on Howard's contract, but it's not the rivalry that was there when they were both on terrestrial radio, and there isn't another talk platform on Sirius/XM that falls into the same category. Fighting with terrestrial shows doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.

The Pests made a lot of sense, publicity-wise, when O&A first moved to satellite, but since O&A can't do big events where the Pests can help (like the Homeless Shopping Spree), I don't know how the boys could use them anymore.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
I think it was the Pink Peppermints. There was this dolt stern fan in Florida who was stink-talking O&A so this miscreant O&A fan delivered peppermints to his house as some kind of half-assed threat.
Yup. That was this lovely gentleman...who has been featured in more than one of these poster thingies:

I know I'd be a little put off if he showed up at my house with food.

He's still technically a member here, so be nice.

Mr. Wacky

May 9, 2011
PSSST .... Over Here ....
I'm a big Pest advocate.

But when WhoWho went to Sirius & there was supposed to be
this huge "Pest Vs. Stern Fan Network" showdown, well ....
Let's just say I was a tad bit disappointed in what actually ended up transpiring.

Did I want/expect a 5-alarm street riot?
No.
On the other hand, did I want/expect that -- well, you know ....?
Nope, not that, either.

bobo's peener

Sep 17, 2009
Ohio
The fans started hating eachother and then subsequently the show.
The fans on these forums are pretty shitty to each other and pretty argumentative. It certainly doesn't help when so many fans fight so much on these forums.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
The fans on these forums are pretty shitty to each other and pretty argumentative.
No we are't, faggot. You don't know what you are talking about.

:action-sm

I'm a big Pest advocate.

But when WhoWho went to Sirius & there was supposed to be
this huge "Pest Vs. Stern Fan Network" showdown, well ....
Let's just say I was a tad bit disappointed in what actually ended up transpiring.

Did I want/expect a 5-alarm street riot?
No.
On the other hand, did I want/expect that -- well, you know ....?
Nope, not that, either.
How did you dodge the banhammer?

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Just to clarify he is the guy who sent the mints?
He didn't send shit. He went to the guy's house and hand delivered them live and in person. Then when O&A were doing shows from West Palm Beach, he came in and nervously told his story.

Bigtchrist

Mar 1, 2007
Nothern Cal
Im a P.O.W.. I dont use paltalk. I dont post much. I just listen all day at work to O&A and R&F... have for years... even before I signed up here..

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
My "Pest" moment was when they asked for someone to take the AOTM to the next level and step in front of the camera, I did that to Lou Young in Times Square:

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
My "Pest" moment was when they asked for someone to take the AOTM to the next level and step in front of the camera, I did that to Lou Young in Times Square:

And I still love this clip (and I'm in it too). But Shucker stole the show beautifully! :)

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
So if I can make a query: What were the peppermints supposed to signify? They just sent peppermints out to people like a fish wrapped in newspaper?

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
So if I can make a query: What were the peppermints supposed to signify? They just sent peppermints out to people like a fish wrapped in newspaper?
Please someone photoshop the horse scene from the godfather with a mint in place of the horse.

milhouse

Feb 1, 2015
There's a pretty trendy site called Reddit where the pesks hang