PETA Kills It's Own "Companion Animals"

HumpX

Character Assassin
Oct 30, 2004
Rhode Island
Its been known right along that PETA euthanizes the pets it has "resuced" while harassing the directors of various state-run shelter facilities around the country.

The latest stats on PETA is that they euthanized a whopping 97% in 2006. The stats are just coming out because PETA was 9 months late in filing with the feds. I wonder why?

Story here.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Lemme guess..the animals were "oppositional defiant" and did not accept vegetarian food.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
I went to law school with one of these hardcore PETA types (she was also a self-professed Marxist who thought Castro was just the bees knees).

She literally believed that dogs (and I think cats too) should be eliminated, because it wasn't "natural" for us to domesticate animals.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I went to law school with one of these hardcore PETA types (she was also a self-professed Marxist who thought Castro was just the bees knees).

She literally believed that dogs (and I think cats too) should be eliminated, because it wasn't "natural" for us to domesticate animals.
I hope someone choppered her out to Yellowstone with a steak suit.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
She was also a vegan, yet weighed, by my estimation, a good 225 lbs.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
This shit makes me so angry that I can barely see straight.
Ya I am at a loss of words on what these PETA assholes do...

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/

Ummm sorry PETA I duck hunt... but my duck stamp fees brought back the wood duck from extinction... and my two companion animals were bred to work... [Uncle Ted]the Border Collie to herd tasty animals... and the GSD to protect said tasty animals and the Border Collie:)[/Uncle Ted]

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
I didn't think that is was a secret that PETA fucks went around collecting animals from shelters and euthanizing them in mobile vans to only throw away.

Their goal was to never save any animals. It's always been to kill every fucking animal walking on Earth that doesn't live in the woods with no human contact.

They sort of have a point since a lot of diseases and viruses come from our living with animals and that it would make for a healthier human population. But due to the size of or societies it's not a question that we have to pen animals to slaughter to feed the population.

Jim T.

Calmo, calmo...
Jul 12, 2005
They're insane. Right now there's a story in the news about some ghoul in Texas who's on trial for cannibalism, and PETA sent the judge a letter asking that the prisoner be put on a vegetarian diet.

People-
Eating?
Try
Asparagus!

HumpX

Character Assassin
Oct 30, 2004
Rhode Island
They're for "total animal liberation" assigning the same rights and privileges (to animals) as if they were sentient.

Can you imagine the collective cum-shot that lawyers would have if such a law were passed?

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
Animals with the same rights and privileges as humans? Wouldn't that mean that killing all these animals would be similar to killing slaves prior to the civil war instead of freeing them?

Bunch of dumb cunts.