Peter Schiff speaks for the 1%

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
[yt]UGL-Ex1CD1c&[/yt]

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Those people are dumbasses. Good job rich guy who I never heard of.

Palaver

But Enough Of This
Jul 24, 2005
There's no point in trying to reason with these fucking idiots.

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
Peter Schiff.

Here is another great video by him. It's old, but good.

[yt]2I0QN-FYkpw&[/yt]

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
Peter Schiff.

Here is another great video by him. It's old, but good.

[yt]2I0QN-FYkpw&[/yt]
Wow...Laffer, Ben Stein, and that Mike Norman were so fuckin wrong...just completely laughing him off.

And on another note, Peter Schiff aged about 10 years over the last 5 years.

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
Wow...Laffer, Ben Stein, and that Mike Norman were so fuckin wrong...just completely laughing him off.

And on another note, Peter Schiff aged about 10 years over the last 5 years.

Yes he did. And Laffer is behind Cain's 999 idea....

To expand on the op...

[yt]Y28yFxLydzU&[/yt]

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
The dishonesty of these people is infuriating. "I would share my money with everyone if I were the 1%" (paraphrasing). You wont even share your fucking food with homeless people who are showing up hungry, and your finance committees are incorporating and hoarding funds.

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
The dishonesty of these people is infuriating. "I would share my money with everyone if I were the 1%" (paraphrasing). You wont even share your fucking food with homeless people who are showing up hungry, and your finance committees are incorporating and hoarding funds.

Yeah, its insane. Like the bitch that claims to be a 1% and only pays 10% taxes and says Schiff is an embarrassment. Schiff calls her out, and she walks away a stupid cunt. I wanted him to smack her in the head with the mic.

And you're right. The people keep saying that he's the greedy one, and they're not. Yeaaaaaaaa.....

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
Yeah, its insane. Like the bitch that claims to be a 1% and only pays 10% taxes and says Schiff is an embarrassment. Schiff calls her out, and she walks away a stupid cunt. I wanted him to smack her in the head with the mic.
I think she said something about how she's a 1%'er and she thinks what he's saying is absolutely disgraceful and all wrong. Then she can tell he's gearing up to lay into her argument and that's when she says something like, "I"m not going to get into a long discussion..." and you can see her trying to step back. But he was able to embarrass her by saying, "You don't think you pay enough...then just write a bigger check to the government!"

It's common sense. But when these assholes realize just how right he is, some of them just get really defensive and loud...or they just go the "Uhhhh, well, I'm for that, I've always been for that and it sounds like you're one of us!". Regardless, it takes guts to go down there.

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
I think she said something about how she's a 1%'er and she thinks what he's saying is absolutely disgraceful and all wrong. Then she can tell he's gearing up to lay into her argument and that's when she says something like, "I"m not going to get into a long discussion..." and you can see her trying to step back. But he was able to embarrass her by saying, "You don't think you pay enough...then just write a bigger check to the government!"

It's common sense. But when these assholes realize just how right he is, some of them just get really defensive and loud...or they just go the "Uhhhh, well, I'm for that, I've always been for that and it sounds like you're one of us!". Regardless, it takes guts to go down there.
Yes, it does take guts. He shows he supports them, but they just see him as an arrogant 1%. They don't want to hear his point, instead they want to be against everything and antiestablishment just to be antiestablishment. He nailed it... He's an incredibly smart guy, and he was willing to educate these people, but they don't want to hear it.

Owenay

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed...
May 10, 2007
Bizarro World
More beautiful Schiff...

Part 2 of the OWS confrontation:
[video=youtube;vZr9c1zYaOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZr9c1zYaOE[/video]

Schiff takes on Marxist Princeton professor Cornell West:
[video=youtube;-HdsXt5lPro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HdsXt5lPro[/video]

DrewDown

All are welcome
May 3, 2010
Ohio
Schiff takes on Marxist Princeton professor Cornell West:
[video=youtube;-HdsXt5lPro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HdsXt5lPro[/video]
I like what West is saying here. Shiff comes off like an uninformed dickwad.

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 5, 2003
im a paid subscriber to his daily podcast of his online radio show but you can find it in the usual places if you look.

nikoloslvy

Donator
May 5, 2003
I like what West is saying here. Shiff comes off like an uninformed dickwad.
really? like the fine line between social justice and profits is where the tire meets the road? thanks west..dumbfuck.

nikoloslvy

Donator
May 5, 2003
of course "professor" wes"t" gets the great depression and child labour laws wrong...ugh...