Petition my friend started

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
59,552
19,736
513
jersey
#3
Yeah, no thanks.
 

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Mar 10, 2006
48,372
36,386
628
In a porn tree
#4
Has any online petition ever accomplished anything ever?
 

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Mar 10, 2006
48,372
36,386
628
In a porn tree
#7
After .16 seconds of careful consideration, I chose to to with the 'or don't' option.
 

lajikal

Registered User
Aug 6, 2009
15,678
3,823
328
#8
No signature box, this blows.
 

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
48,116
8,880
938
USA
#9
I can't sign that.
 

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
59,552
19,736
513
jersey
#10
I changed my mind and decided to sign but after getting my Sharpie out and signing now I cant get my name off my computer screen. Fuck.
 

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
78,418
27,301
898
Seattle
#13
Fuck your petition. I don't want O&A on a shitty podcast. As much as management sucks, they need a boss or we'll get a two hour show twice a week.
 

lajikal

Registered User
Aug 6, 2009
15,678
3,823
328
#15
Serious question, is there a podcast out there that just has down syndrome people talking about their day?
 

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
141,458
49,792
644
#20
Internet petitions are one of the best things about the internet.
 

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
69,628
5,081
568
Wyoming
#21
Serious question, is there a podcast out there that just has down syndrome people talking about their day?
That would be 99% of podcasts. The other 1% are a bunch of skinny virgins talking about wrestling like it's real.
 

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
17,707
3,348
393
hell
#24
The SOPA petition that the EFF made seemed to work.