OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Philly bans outdoor feeding of homeless.

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Ballbuster1, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Ballbuster1

Ballbuster1 In The Danger Zone...
    Wackbag Staff

Video at the link:

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/03/14/nutter-announces-ban-on-outdoor-feeding-of-homeless/

Personally, I like the Nutter. He's got balls for a black mayor.
    He actually expects the black community to clean up it's act and behave.

2. Buds Spuckley

Buds Spuckley Registered User

You wouldnt want large groups of homeless in one area, thats what the roving mobs of young people are for.

3. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.

1) Their civil rights aren't being violated. You don't have the civil right to distribute large amounts of food in public areas whenever you want.

2) Stop with the dignity argument. The same opponents of the wifi hot spot homeless people used that argument. If it helps them, and they willingly agree to it, the take your dignity argument and shove it where the sun don't shine, excuse my language.

3) I have no problem with this if it's a safety issue. There's probably somewhere these people can set up within a few blocks that is more efficient and safe.

4. Sinn Fein

Sinn Fein Infidel and White Interloper
    Wackbag Staff

X2. I like him too.

In terms of a liberal, black, Democratic mayor of a major Northeastern U.S. city, he's about the best thing you could hope for.

5. CougarHunter

CougarHunter Lying causes cat piss smell.

I am willing to compromise and allow it, provided that the public is allowed to watch staged bum fights during these events, or carnival games which involve beating them with blackjacks, dunk tanks of sulfuric acid, and shooting galleries.

6. Motor Head

Motor Head HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL

[​IMG]
    The biggest scumbag series I have ever seen. I laughed at first, but it quickly turned cringey for me. It was still funny.

[​IMG]
    When the guy who produced Bum Fight showed up to the Dr. Phil Show in a Dr Phil costume I thought it was going to be an epic spectacle. Dr. Phil knew he was about to get trolled hard, and threw the guy off the show. What could have been....indeed.