Photoshop Challenge with someone who hard core believes in Nephilim (Giant Bible Humans)

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
So I see this guy today at work watching a youtube video of "Nephilim" (Bible giants...) people obviously photo shopped (or the 1970's equivalent..) so I told him it's all fake and he got really pissed...like "I fucking believe it" pissed...and I started laughing. It's so obviously fake...So I told him I could photoshop him with a giant skeleton...So here is the pic of him (Blurred face :) )
Nephilim

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Nephilim (disambiguation).

The Fall of the Rebel Angels by Hieronymus Bosch is based on Genesis 6:1–4
The Nephilim (pron.: /ˈnɛfɨˌlɪm/) were the offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men" according to Genesis 6:4; and giants who inhabited Canaan according to Numbers 13:33. A similar biblical Hebrew word with different vowel-sounds is used in Ezekiel 32:27 to refer to dead Philistine warriors.
Anyone want to help me with a kick as photoshop so I don't have to do this when I get home?I took his pic against a wall that would be easy to mask. Granted he has almost ZERO computer/tech skills and when i was debunking online pics because of shadows and poor blending/blurring he had no idea what I was talking about...

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
Holy shit i didn't even notice that....where would you even find ammo for that? we need to get those guns off the streets now!

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I'm usually into this whole genre of fakiness, Bigfoot/Lochness Monster, etc, but this is the first I'm hearing about these Giant-People.
I've got a lot of YT watching to do