Pick A Side O&A or R&F.

You must choose a show to side with

• Total voters
Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Pick a show to side with and you can NOT say both.

In a fight of show against show, who's side are you on?

O&A, all the way, that's what I say.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
As much as I love R&F, I think O&A can win and Jared could kick ESD's ass.

bnceo

May 24, 2007
Got into Opie and Anthony from Ron & Fez during WNEW. So my loyalty is to R&F, but barely.

Prof Murder

May 7, 2007
NY
I think Dave's just a little more psychotic, I got his side all the way.

bermygoon

May 16, 2006
I am with my b-b-b-buddies.

You O and A fans are going to be in a world of pain!

FartHammer

Bitches aint Shit but Hos and Tricks.
Jan 27, 2005
Buffalo NY
I LOVE Ron and Fez but OnA are always #1 in my book.

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
O&A.

I just cant get into R&F. Maybe I dont listen enough, but every time I hear R&F, ESD has his goofy laugh going, they spend way too much time attacking Earl, and then the phones break and they play that song. Then Fez whines about something and Ron goes into some psychoanalysis of him. Then we go to the phones to listen to Billy Staples or Paul-O yammer on about nothing. Ron is a genius, but I cant sit through all of this stuff long enough to really get into the show. Or maybe I'm just 'doesnt get it/the bit guy'

FartHammer

Bitches aint Shit but Hos and Tricks.
Jan 27, 2005
Buffalo NY
O&A.

I just cant get into R&F. Maybe I dont listen enough, but every time I hear R&F, ESD has his goofy laugh going, they spend way too much time attacking Earl, and then the phones break and they play that song. Then Fez whines about something and Ron goes into some psychoanalysis of him. Then we go to the phones to listen to Billy Staples or Paul-O yammer on about nothing. Ron is a genius, but I cant sit through all of this stuff long enough to really get into the show. Or maybe I'm just 'doesnt get it/the bit guy'
For someone who doesn't listen much you sure know quite a bit about it...

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
O&A.

:clap: These poll results baffle me. I appreciate and respect R&F, but I don't find their show anywhere as entertaining.

Kurto2021

Certified Pest
Nov 28, 2004
I think they both Suck....Than and Sam baby!!!!

OlGravyLeg

Better than you
Jan 14, 2005
Back in the good ol days I would have gone with O&A but now it's easily R&F without any hesitation.