Pics from 6/18/07

JaJaJulie

Jodie Foster?
May 15, 2006
Wisconsin
Hi all!

I had such an amazing time on the air on Monday morning - I hope you all found it funny too!

For the record, Erock and I had emailed each other 3-4 times to figure out if they were going to have an audience on Monday due to the construction at XM. He said that he asked around, but no one had gotten back to him. On Monday morning, I asked him again in the Paltalk room, and he said he would find out on break. But, I had to pack up and catch the train, so I never heard the answer... which is why I called when I got there. I never had any intention of getting on air, so wow! What a surprise that was.

Here are my pics:

I absolutely love this picture of the boys in the CBS studios. This was my view of them as I was getting lambasted with fat jokes.

I asked Jimmy if he would take this picture of Ant & I, and in the background Than (I think) said, "Wow, Julie's got balls! 'Hey Jim, will you take this picture of Anthony & I?'" Ha! (Hence the giggly smiles)

Opie then said, "Here, give me the camera, I want to take a picture of you and Jimmy." But... his mic "got in the way". He handed the camera over and said, "Jimmy, I think this is the best picture of you I've ever seen!"

So, he tried again. Yay! What a goose.

Here's me at the mic. Holy crap, was that fun!

And, a couple lobby shots I snapped on my way out.

I've also posted them to my Yahoo photos account if you're interested: http://new.photos.yahoo.com/jajajulie2/album/576460762404651353#page1

Thanks again to everyone on the show for being so wonderful and brutal at the same time. It was an experience I won't be forgetting any time soon. You really are the best.

I'll let you know when my head comes out of the clouds. :)

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
wow awesome pictures!

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
Great job Julie. Looks like you had tons of fun.

It was fun hanging out with you again at the Jones Beach tailgate,
come back for the next one. (just don't grab my ass;))

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
Good sport Julie. It was comedy gold in an all around great show Monday.

Also good to see ya back Tax Kuntz

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
thanks for the pics jaja
the first 4 or 5 are from xm?
and a few from cbs?
the xm studio looks pretty decent
that first one looks great

haider254

May 11, 2007
Finland
thanks for the pics jaja
the first 4 or 5 are from xm?
and a few from cbs?
the xm studio looks pretty decent
that first one looks great

It's all CBS studio I think, that day they didn't do a walkover because the XM studio is being built at the moment. They're doing both shows from the CBS studio for the next 2 weeks...

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
:clap::clap::clap:
Great Job
Great Sport
Great Pics
:clap::clap::clap:

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
It's all CBS studio I think, that day they didn't do a walkover because the XM studio is being built at the moment. They're doing both shows from the CBS studio for the next 2 weeks...
oh, thanks sir
didn't know that was started already
come on 7/01

Jun 16, 2005
Woodbury, N.J.
Great sport, one of the few ladies who knew what she was getting herself into by going on air and rolled with the punches.

Palerider4146

The Death Medic
Sep 22, 2002
Hazlet, NJ
Great job Julie. Looks like you had tons of fun.

It was fun hanging out with you again at the Jones Beach tailgate,
come back for the next one. (just don't grab my ass;))

Hey Julie I'm in the middle of a divorce, so if your at PNC, feel free to grab my ass and whatever else you like, it's been a long time!

CyberZombie

anything's legal as long as you don't get caught
Dec 18, 2004
No WOW pix? :(

Q

Quexul

Agreed, Julie: Well done. {Prof. Jonathan, aka Quexul}