OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Pictures downloading themselves on to my phone?

Discussion in 'Wackbag Tech Support' started by Master Paux, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Master Paux

Master Paux Dry Drunk

I have a Huawei Ascend through Metro PCS (shut up. I don't care that it's shitty..I just need to text and make calls). I've noticed since a few days after I got it that I have pics on the phone that I didn't take. Every time I go to import pics on to my computer, there's new pictures of furniture and cars on there. I had downloaded the Craigslist app because my fiance and I scrap metal. People post metal that they're getting rid of on there and we drive around picking the shit up. I also like to check the cars for sale.
    Could the pictures from the app be downloading themselves on my phone? That's the only thing I can think of because I didn't take pics of random cars and people's furniture. I didn't really pay any attention to it at first until I went to download pics of my daughter and I yesterday and there's literally over 100 pics of shit!
    I doubt it, but is there anyway to stop that from happening? Are they taking up room on my SD card?

2. ruckstande

ruckstande Posts mostly from the shitter.

Your phone indexes all of the photos on your phone, not just what you take. The only thing you can really do if at all possible is create new folders and organize them better.

3. Master Paux

Master Paux Dry Drunk

I could try that.