HitW Piggy’s Big Week of Shit!

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
This week is one week every year where I have a ton of free time. I suppose I could use this time to catch up on this months book club selection, but instead I’m going to spend the entire week watching shitty movies.

Monday: hurricane Heist!

Tuesday: @LiddyRules has the stick for a half in the wackbag. I think he and @HandPanzer have some movie already picked out, but I don’t know what it is. Whatever it is I’m sure it will be fine

Thursday: Pacific Rim 2! Because fuck it, that’s why!

Saturday: we will have a half in the Wackbag event movie at 8 PM EST. The movie is to be determined. If @Neon Is available we will do book of Henry. If he’s not, we will find something else to do. So hopefully he’ll let us know sometime soon if he’s going to be around.

Neon

ネオン
This week is one week every year where I have a ton of free time. I suppose I could use this time to catch up on this months book club selection, but instead I’m going to spend the entire week watching shitty movies.

Tuesday: @LiddyRules has the stick for a half in the wackbag. I think he and @HandPanzer have some movie already picked out, but I don’t know what it is. Whatever it is I’m sure it will be fine

Saturday: we will have a half in the Wackbag event movie at 8 PM EST. The movie is to be determined. If @Neon Is available we will do book of Henry. If he’s not, we will find something else to do. So hopefully he’ll let us know sometime soon if he’s going to be around.
Pretty sure I'm in Tuesday. As for Saturday - where can I get Book of Henry? I will let you know on the day whether I can do it.

Pigdango

Donator
Pretty sure I'm in Tuesday. As for Saturday - where can I get Book of Henry? I will let you know on the day whether I can do it.
It’s on HBO Go, or it will be by Saturday.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line

I forgot this was BoH week.

Pigdango

Donator
Alright god dammit let’s do some Hurricane Heisting!

Pigdango

Donator
Panzer Prime and I are the only two people here, so I may post a couple things during the movie. So, you know, spoilers, I guess?

Pigdango

Donator
God damn it. Timing at local cinemas has gotten wonky, and I think Death of Stalin has moved into first place.
I don’t even know what that is but there is no way...

LiddyRules

I don’t even know what that is but there is no way...
The guy who did In The Loop/The Thick Of It/Veep has made a comedy about Stalin's cabinet after he dies.

It's that or Thoroughbreds. All local theaters are showing Heist in the noon hour only. I do have a job.

Pigdango

Donator
I DON'T CONTROL THEATER TIMES!
Well hopefully whatever movie you end up seeing has a moment where you have to ask the person sitting next to you if you’ve fallen asleep because clearly you’ve missed a scene.

LiddyRules

Well hopefully whatever movie you end up seeing has a moment where you have to ask the person sitting next to you if you’ve fallen asleep because clearly you’ve missed a scene.
WE'VE BOTH SEEN GEOSTORM!

LiddyRules

Geostorm has moments where it actually tries to be a movie. It fails, but it tries.
You miss my point.

If Heist had better show times this week, I'd be for it. But leaving work at noon don't fly.

Pigdango

Donator
Ok @LiddyRules how do you want to handle tonight? You said you only want do Book of Henry if @Neon is there, but we won’t know if he’s there until just befor our scheduled start time of 8pm.

Should we have a backup movie planned? I have a hard stop of 10pm so don’t want to be farting around looking for a movie if he doesn’t make it.

Ok @LiddyRules how do you want to handle tonight? You said you only want do Book of Henry if @Neon is there, but we won’t know if he’s there until just befor our scheduled start time of 8pm.

Should we have a backup movie planned? I have a hard stop of 10pm so don’t want to be farting around looking for a movie if he doesn’t make it.
I'm definitely out for today so you guys can do whatever.

LiddyRules

I'm definitely out for today so you guys can do whatever.
How's the rest of you week look?

I mean if we can get enough people excited, we don't need Neon. I want a crowd. But I get it. Let me think of another movie.