Pirate Master

ginaf20697

So, anyone else looking forward to this tonight? I swear to god I am so bored I will watch anything at this point but Mark Burnett is doing it so it can't be THAT awful. Plus it has PIRATES ARRRRRRRRRRR!

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
yeah I'm a tool and will try anything, so my TiVo is set

highway23

I miss NY wings
this is the reason I'm watching to see if I'm smarter than a 5th grader

ginaf20697

God they just CANNOT get rid of the scientist/exotic dancer :haha7:

Simby19

yeah I'm a dumbass and watching '5th Grader' for the first time. Guess I shouldn't run to my TiVo to watch pirates?

Johnny Manf

WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
i watched the last 10 minutes and thought it was ridiculous.
they had to vote for a guy off or a mutiny against the captain.
they voted the guy off and he was set adrift on a piece of wood away from the ship. HAHAHHAH! they were all dead serious.

theres no way this show lasts.

It could have potential in the fact that they earn there money along the way instead of one big pot at the end. It might get interesting if the Captain fucks up and spwans a mutiny.

1 question though. If crew members are getting 'set adrift' then who is manning the ship at the end?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

Who's the master??!

Simby19

I wondered where it went and did some research a few days ago and saw an episode was posted online. Then it said one was scheduled for this week, but it's not in the guide on my TV, so I guess it's officially gone. Understandably so, since it was a shittier version of 'Survivor.'