'Pirates of the Caribbean' TV show

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Johnny Depp's Pirates of the Caribbean character Jack Sparrow will be featured in a new television series.

Disney is reportedly planning to make a TV spin-off of the swashbuckling franchise with Sparrow as its main character.

A source tells British newspaper The Daily Star, "The idea is that we focus on a much younger Jack Sparrow and show fans how he became a famous pirate.

"The film has been such a success with spin-offs such as toys and video games and books, it only seems right to do a TV series."

It is hoped a host of high-profile celebrities will provide the voiceover for the series. The source adds, "Since the film attracted guests like Keith Richards, you can imagine the stars who will want to pop up in the television show."

http://hollywood.com/news/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean_TV_Show/4419882

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Not sure if I like this idea. Loved the movies but a
TV show may be beating it into the ground.

highway23

I miss NY wings
isn't there a fucking horrid pirate show on already?

pirates are stupid

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
It is hoped a host of high-profile celebrities will provide the voiceover for the series.
sounds like an animated series.

silentbob8201

well it sounds like its based on the popular childrens book series about the same thing. a tv show live action would be mighty costy i'd think so its more than likely a cartoon like some one up there said

Top Bottom