• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

Pissing at home...

When at home do you pee

• Total voters

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Standing at the toilet, unless I am drinking, then it is in this order depending on magnitude of drunkenness: Standing: In the tub, in the sink, out the window, in a bottle, in the closet, in a drawer, on the floor. Other: in bed on female.
N/B: the last 4 have not occurred in the 20 years since I gave up tequila, Southern Comfort, Vodka, and Jack Daniels.

icculus1284

May 16, 2007
Fort Collins
My wife once told me her father sits to piss. I couldn't believe her.

However, when my in-laws were visiting a few months ago, my cat decided to push the door open on him. Sure enough, there he was, sitting and pissing in the toilet. It took all the energy in my life to stifle laughter.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
My wife once told me her father sits to piss. I couldn't believe her.

However, when my in-laws were visiting a few months ago, my cat decided to push the door open on him. Sure enough, there he was, sitting and pissing in the toilet. It took all the energy in my life to stifle laughter.
So your cat told you?

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
"Men don't use the word 'inappropriate'. The only time it's acceptable to use is when you sit down to take a shit, and nothing comes out, and you just end up sitting down to piss. Then you say 'well, that was inappropriate'." Patrice O'Neal

It is inappropriate for a man to sit down just to piss.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
sometimes I'd get lazy and not want to turn on the bathroom light so it doesn't hurt my eyes in the middle of the night but then you get one of those pisses where the stream splits and shoots off in two different directions and you hear it hitting the side of the bowl or the wall and quick do some adjustments to minimize the leakage

Top Bottom