Pissing at home...

When at home do you pee

• Total voters

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
sometimes I'd get lazy and not want to turn on the bathroom light so it doesn't hurt my eyes in the middle of the night but then you get one of those pisses where the stream splits and shoots off in two different directions and you hear it hitting the side of the bowl or the wall and quick do some adjustments to minimize the leakage
Post cumsie piss.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
sometimes I'd get lazy and not want to turn on the bathroom light so it doesn't hurt my eyes in the middle of the night but then you get one of those pisses where the stream splits and shoots off in two different directions and you hear it hitting the side of the bowl or the wall and quick do some adjustments to minimize the leakage
Two words for you: Dimmer Switch. Crank it all the way down, turn the switch on, boom you got your less bright bathroom.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
Don't forget the "pissing with a full-on stiffie" that requires you to painfully push it down or lean over the bowl at a goofy angle

pbermel

New Wackbag
Mar 9, 2009
So I know this is a cardinal sin but fuck it. I can't seem to figure out how to post a new thread. I need to get rid of my ticket for the Patrice benefit. $75 flat, it's what I paid for it. Surely someone must have missed out on the initial sale. Can anyone help a brother out? Please email me pbermel@gmail.com or reply here or something.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
So I know this is a cardinal sin but fuck it. I can't seem to figure out how to post a new thread. I need to get rid of my ticket for the Patrice benefit. $75 flat, it's what I paid for it. Surely someone must have missed out on the initial sale. Can anyone help a brother out? Please email me pbermel@gmail.com or reply here or something.
Just go here:

http://www.wackbag.com/threads/cant-start-your-own-thread-reply-here.69593/

and someone somehow should be able to help you out.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
Jun 29, 2006
Cervix spelunking
I found out my roommate used to pee sitting down. To bad he shot him self before I had the chance to rib him about it.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend that affair, but I sent cock picks to your email address in lieu of me being able to help you out.

Dec 12, 2007
My wife once told me her father sits to piss. I couldn't believe her.

However, when my in-laws were visiting a few months ago, my cat decided to push the door open on him. Sure enough, there he was, sitting and pissing in the toilet. It took all the energy in my life to stifle laughter.
Your family doesn't lock the door when they use the bathroom or is grandpa gone all mush brain and can't twist a door knob?

icculus1284

May 16, 2007
Fort Collins
Your family doesn't lock the door when they use the bathroom or is grandpa gone all mush brain and can't twist a door knob?
We live in a dated apartment complex. And with older buildings, little things don't work--such as bathroom door locks. Unless you push the door closed with a bit of effort, it's easy to push open.

He's not old, and actually pretty smart. It was just something his mom told him to do when he was under her roof, and I suppose he never stopped.

Dec 12, 2007
We live in a dated apartment complex. And with older buildings, little things don't work--such as bathroom door locks. Unless you push the door closed with a bit of effort, it's easy to push open.

He's not old, and actually pretty smart. It was just something his mom told him to do when he was under her roof, and I suppose he never stopped.
You can try readjusting the hinges or sandpapering the sticking areas.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
This reminds me of the Opster talking about wiping off the seat with his sick-foot after pissing.

The fucking SEAT?!? Who doesn't lift up the seat?

icculus1284

May 16, 2007
Fort Collins
You can try readjusting the hinges or sandpapering the sticking areas.
That requires me to spend money and play fixer-upper guy. We have few visitors, it's really not on the top our "things to worry about" list.

It's easier to just tell people to push the door closed otherwise they'll have a furry little visitor.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Jan 15, 2005
Goa Way
This reminds me of the Opster talking about wiping off the seat with his sick-foot after pissing.

The fucking SEAT?!? Who doesn't lift up the seat?
Answer: Opie and just about every guy who pisses in a one-hole gas station bathroom.