Pissing at home...

When at home do you pee

• Total voters

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Men don't piss on their own toilet seats. Little boys do.

Men piss on other people's toilet seats.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Um ewwww...

A drinker you say? May want to sit down.
I get bled on, puked on, sneezed on, MRSA loogied on, and pooed on at work....you think my own bodily fluids scare me? I've used my own urine on many occasions to clean my wounds..jellyfish stings, a laceration I had to stitch up while camping.
Ever go swimming at a local pool or water park? There is so much pee in water in those places.
and I never said I peed on my toilet seat, I just don't lift the seat.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I get bled on, puked on, sneezed on, MRSA loogied on, and pooed on at work....you think my own bodily fluids scare me? I've used my own urine on many occasions to clean my wounds..jellyfish stings, a laceration I had to stitch up while camping.
Ever go swimming at a local pool or water park? There is so much pee in water in those places.
Hey don't get all defensive just because you piss on your toilet seat. What do you piss laser beams? It's statistically impossible to piss through a toilet seat and not get at least collateral piss on it. ;)

Dec 12, 2007

I found Hudson.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
Jun 29, 2006
Cervix spelunking
When I was a younger lad me and my brother used to have competitions to see who could piss the furthest from the toilet and still make it in. My mother caught me standing in the hallway arching a stream into the terlit. She wasn't amused.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
When I was a younger lad me and my brother used to have competitions to see who could piss the furthest from the toilet and still make it in. My mother caught me standing in the hallway arching a stream into the terlit. She wasn't amused.

The bitch was just jealous she couldn't do the same thing.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I dunno, some of your your bathrooms must smell like Interstate Reststop bathrooms.

It cool. Chicks love a guy who pisses al over the seat, bowl, walls and floor.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Jan 15, 2005
Goa Way
City boy.

Fifty acres makes the world one giant toilet. True love is when you join hands and piss outside together.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I've known some military guys who got in the habit of sitting while pissing during boot camp. Plenty of incentive when the guy in the bunk next to you will be cleaning up your piss...and you his.

I dunno, some of your your bathrooms must smell like Interstate Reststop bathrooms.

It cool. Chicks love a guy who pisses al over the seat, bowl, walls and floor.
How small are you that you can't aim?

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
How small are you that you can't aim?
Ooooo! A dick-size insult! I aim fine except when I'm 75% asleep. Either way, I lift the seat. It's what a man does, living with women or not.

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Ooooo! A dick-size insult! I aim fine except when I'm 75% asleep. Either way, I lift the seat. It's what a man does, living with women or not.
Do you mean the lid? You know there is a hole in the middle of the seat, right? And in the 1 out of 100 times when you might get some splash back, there is this stuff called "Toilet Paper." Fixes the problem nicely.

I'll give exception for drunk. You may even sit down then.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Do you mean the lid? You know there is a hole in the middle of the seat, right? And in the 1 out of 100 times when you might get some splash back, there is this stuff called "Toilet Paper." Fixes the problem nicely.

I'll give exception for drunk. You may even sit down then.
I hula-hoop while pissing. I need all the room I can get. Seat stays up.

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I hula-hoop while pissing. I need all the room I can get. Seat stays up.
Well, why didn't you say so in the first place? Of course there is a hula hoop exception.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
A piss bucket, located next to your place of rest, is all that is needed. Drunkards.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
Jan 15, 2005
Goa Way
A piss bucket, located next to your place of rest, is all that is needed. Drunkards.
Only if it has a water-tight cover for that time, likely about once a week, when you accidentally kick the fucking thing over. The idea does have great merit when your temporary home is a tent in a big campground and the latrine is too many steps away.

In the days of outhouses it was common to have a honey pot beside the bed ...

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Only if it has a water-tight cover for that time, likely about once a week, when you accidentally kick the fucking thing over. The idea does have great merit when your temporary home is a tent in a big campground and the latrine is too many steps away.
When I'm camping and it's cold out, I'll just piss in a Gatorade bottle. Wide opening, water-tight, and you have a refreshing beverage for the morning.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I sure hope you mean the giant Gatorade bottle. 16 oz was rarely enough for my road pisses back in the day.
Never trust a 16oz bottle. Always use the wide mouth quart sized ones.

The best of the best are the gallon iced tea ones.