Pitz & Tooth Pick Vic - no more?

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Although this took a turn for the worse, I got the feeling she was bluffing, and just wanted him to run home to stop her from leaving. If you are really going to leave, you don't say a fucking word, you just do it.

Pitz tried the phone, but it was obviously not enough in her mind, she wanted him there in person.

So if he didn't go home, he's pretty fucked, because she'll be mad he didn't dash home to save the relationship, and she'll look silly if she doesn't fully commit to leaving.

If he did go home, he's pretty fucked because she's discovered that using threats will allow her to get her way. Rewarding this behavior has bad long term results.

I don't see how he's not fucked either way. The only way he could be good in this is if she actually did leave him.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
so what happened? Pitzy broke up with his girlfriend? Don't get mad that I'm out of the loop. I dont have XM, and right now I can't really afford it cause I just moved into my own apartment, and I work part-time at Home Depot, and theyre cutting hours. It's not looking good for the Home Improvement business, but the store manager said it'll get better.

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
so what happened? Pitzy broke up with his girlfriend? Don't get mad that I'm out of the loop. I dont have XM, and right now I can't really afford it cause I just moved into my own apartment, and I work part-time at Home Depot, and theyre cutting hours. It's not looking good for the Home Improvement business, but the store manager said it'll get better.
Well if you wanna listen to the show...Fire up the ron fez room on paltalk;)

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Yeah, they split up. Ronny was a major instigator. He was actually pretty funny getting both of them riled up over the silly situation.

Al Sharpton has seen to it this is all there is left to do on radio, even satellite.
Anyone else notice there aren't any more black stereotype jokes with Earl any more? I'm pretty sure 'babboon heart' was the last one I heard, during Fez's second stent.

NortonsGravyLeg

Aug 20, 2005
Phoenix
Although this took a turn for the worse, I got the feeling she was bluffing, and just wanted him to run home to stop her from leaving. If you are really going to leave, you don't say a fucking word, you just do it.

Pitz tried the phone, but it was obviously not enough in her mind, she wanted him there in person.

So if he didn't go home, he's pretty fucked, because she'll be mad he didn't dash home to save the relationship, and she'll look silly if she doesn't fully commit to leaving.

If he did go home, he's pretty fucked because she's discovered that using threats will allow her to get her way. Rewarding this behavior has bad long term results.

I don't see how he's not fucked either way. The only way he could be good in this is if she actually did leave him.
Let's not forget this dumb ass put himself in this position in the first place. It's a classic case of the "why buy milk if you have it at home" sorry to fire out a stupid cliche'. I mean Vic may not be the golden goddess everyone makes her out to be, but it seems he's got a pretty good thing with her too. Weather or not she was serious about leaving him or him racing home would have solved or helped his problem point is he's still a bit of an ass. I don't know how much of it is bit or reality but there seems to be an underlying issue of him violating her trust. After a 4 year relationship he can't be pulling this kind of shit. He needs to either dive in head first with her and be with her, or be honest with her, break up and go on his way chasing some other unobtainable chick.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
I work part-time at Home Depot, and theyre cutting hours. It's not looking good for the Home Improvement business, but the store manager said it'll get better.
Home Depot Sucks, unfuckineducated employees arn't worth a shit.
Nothing personal, you might be in the 1% that know what a hammer is.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
Yeah, I know what a hammer is. It's the thing you paint with, right? lol j/k.

Well if you wanna listen to the show...Fire up the ron fez room on paltalk;)
Is Paltalk free or do you have to pay for it? Cause some people told me that you gotta pay to get into the O&A rooms and the Ron & Fez rooms.

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
I didn't hear the whole thing, but I did here the last about 2 minutes of it, and I could hear the cunt in her voice. I don't know what if anything Pitz did, but he should run the fuck away from that as fast as he can.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
At least if he breaks up with her now he'll saved money on the engagement ring, which is certainly a plus.

Polack

Who is John Galt?
Aug 25, 2005
You must know the assholes from New York that have no fucking idea what a 2x4 is. I loved the Deot when I worked there. When I was an assistant there was really good benefits. And most of the guys I worked with either came from the construction industry or were working at depot in the winter until their crews went back to work for the summer.

Sep 23, 2004
Yeah, I know what a hammer is. It's the thing you paint with, right? lol j/k.

Is Paltalk free or do you have to pay for it? Cause some people told me that you gotta pay to get into the O&A rooms and the Ron & Fez rooms.
i didnt pay for paltalk, but i was able to enter the RnF and OnA rooms and they stream the live broadcasts, i was able to hear all of this on the free version of PT mind you. and I did get the added bonus of watching arabian jackers.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
wackbag doesn't support listening to the show via PT without being an XM member, it's more to enrich the experience of the show, not to save a couple of fucking bucks a month.

if you have access to a computer from 12-3 every day and can listen on PT, you can afford the $6 it costs for a web membership, man up, don't be a thief, we want RNF to get paid!

oh sorry for the OT, just wanted to make that clear!

i still see this situation as being fucked from every angle for both unless the split happens. but i sure didn't hear any conviction in her voice when she stated clearly several times "I am going to leave him". It sounded like an al queda hostage denouncing the US freedoms.

i'm guessing it was her "secret weapon" she was planning on trotting out. you could hear the disgust in her voice when pitz said "I'm not going to leave my post", and she replied "of course you won't". the phone hangups also point to this. if you are leaving, you'd take the call and say, "yeah i'm leaving", ie basically a breakup speech... instead of just hanging up constantly....

radio psychic: tomorrow we find out she didn't leave, they worked it out, and pitz is going to turn over a new leaf, and she'll possibly squeeze an actual engagement out of him.

Arc Lite

As big as your Imagination...
Apr 25, 2005
SW Missouri
I don't know her at all, but she didn't come off as cuntish to me. Pitz gets away with a lot, talking and flirting with other chicks, but if she did that he'd be super pissed. Pretty much admitted to that today.

I like Pitz, he's one of my favorites. But from what I've heard it sounds like he doesn't ever really want her. The grass is always greener eh?

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
I'll try and stay up for the replay to hear this.

If he broke up with her (or rather, if she broke up with him), I'm not surprised. I don't know him personally, but Pitzy really doesn't come off as the biggest respecter or fan of women. He certainly has respected his girl (ex-girl?) to a ridiculous degree in the past few months with the highly inappropriate reactions he's had to Lily.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
Pitz fucked up. He lied. Didn't cover up his tracks, knew that his girl could easily catch him, and she did. I don't blame ESD at all in this situation, he was just thinking logically. I usually don't defend the girl, but I'm in Toothpick Vic's corner on this one.

He lied. End of story.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Pitz gets away with a lot, talking and flirting with other chicks, but if she did that he'd be super pissed. Pretty much admitted to that today.
And that is bad how? Sounds about right to me.

Ben's Bulge

Dec 9, 2004
wackbag doesn't support listening to the show via PT without being an XM member, it's more to enrich the experience of the show, not to save a couple of fucking bucks a month.

if you have access to a computer from 12-3 every day and can listen on PT, you can afford the $6 it costs for a web membership, man up, don't be a thief, we want RNF to get paid!

oh sorry for the OT, just wanted to make that clear!
"Enrich the experience?" Are you for fucking real?

Aug 11, 2005
pitz is famous, without pitz she's got nothin

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
Why do they call her Toothpick Vic?
Wasn't that from Reservoir Dogs or something?

AngryDragon

Nick The Dick
Jun 29, 2005
Monmouth County, NJ
Yeah, they split up. Ronny was a major instigator. He was actually pretty funny getting both of them riled up over the silly situation.

Mr Bennington did everything he could to keep those crazy kids together.

Mr B is a true Hero!!

[cue Mariah Carey]........"Then a hero comes along"....

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
"Enrich the experience?" Are you for fucking real?
No stupid, I'm fake. It def enriches the experience, on both shows. If you think otherwise then you should be shot in the head so they can't give you an open casket funeral.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
Vic keeps allowing the behavior, so it'll never stop. She needs to dump him and find a guy that treats her with the respect she deserves.

Ben's Bulge

Dec 9, 2004
No stupid, I'm fake. It def enriches the experience, on both shows. If you think otherwise then you should be shot in the head so they can't give you an open casket funeral.
How does it enrich the experience to send a check to XM? Seriously I fail to understand that thinking at all. Especially after the suspension bullshit.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
How does it enrich the experience to send a check to XM? Seriously I fail to understand that thinking at all. Especially after the suspension bullshit.
1) Ron and Fez weren't suspended.
2) I was referring to Paltalk, not subbing to XM.
3) If you listen to the buddays, you should pay for XM, period.