Pizzagate

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
Not sure if y'all are following this, but awareness of it needs to be spread. There are mountains of evidence found every day about possible pedophilia and child trafficking among world elites.

This isn't a new "conspiracy theory," but the recently released Clinton and Podesta emails have some very strange coded language and there are some really sketchy people involved with the Clinton foundation. It was the emails that prompted people to open their eyes to all the weird connections.

Here's a good quick summary to get you started, if you're unaware.

Cathy O'brien has been speaking out against the Clintons for decades, claiming that she was molested by Hillary and participated in occult rituals.

Definitely check out these subreddits:

r/Operation_Berenstain
r/pizzagate
r/wikileaks

This thread should also be open to anyone who wishes to discredit or debunk this. In fact, I'd love for it to be proven wrong. So far everyone who has said it isn't true can provide no evidence for it, meanwhile more and more sketchy shit keeps cropping up.

ShooterMcGavin

Australia's 60 Minutes did a report on this, looks like a little over a year ago.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
I tried following this on Pedocrats.Com. It is really a mess and some of it is very suspicious. However, is it because there is so much info getting thrown on top of the pile claimed as "evidence" that is almost impossible not to connect the dots?

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
This is one of those conspiracy theories that is high on circumstantial evidence but I can't look away.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Who hasn't thought pedophilia might be a good thing?

Oh that's right, just about everyone!

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Researching this topic will get you on a watch list.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Wouldn't Wikileaks have been all over this if it was true? Seems like a YUGE story yet Wikileaks didn't connect the dots and they're experts at connecting the dots.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
I heard AntH talking about this on his show, mostly about the language used and what some words mean. A lot of this seems very circumstantial, but the language used in some e-mails is what really points towards kid fucking.

ShooterMcGavin

I heard AntH talking about this on his show, mostly about the language used and what some words mean. A lot of this seems very circumstantial, but the language used in some e-mails is what really points towards kid fucking.
Such as "pizza related map" and "playing dominos on cheese or pasta"

Last edited:

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Such as "pizza related map" and "playing dominos on cheese or pasta"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Yeah. If that is actually proven code of the kiddy diddler language, that's the absolute only reason for stringing those words together like that. Unless you're having a stroke.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Now I'm stahvin.

For pizza...you know...

click

I have my dick out and a slice of pizza.
Not sure what to do next. very confused

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
the language used in some e-mails is what really points towards kid fucking.
I don't see what else they could be talking about. The responses to the baby eating the pizza just reminds me of the child beauty pageant judges from south park. They can hardly contain themselves.

ShooterMcGavin

This is a nice picture coming from a family friendly establishment.

click

This was from like 2 weeks ago on reddit dude.
Haven't heard shit since then. Sounds like tinfoil
hat bs. That madelaine mcann story was huge.
How come not one news agency picked this up?
Daily Mirror will print anything and they don't even
have it

click

It's another "We did it reddit!" That will turn out to be
bullshit. Like the boston bomber fiasco

ShooterMcGavin

This was from like 2 weeks ago on reddit dude.
Haven't heard shit since then. Sounds like tinfoil
hat bs. That madelaine mcann story was huge.
How come not one news agency picked this up?
Daily Mirror will print anything and they don't even
have it
Actually this has been around for awhile, as per obrien and other victims. It's just now coming to light as more than just "conspiracy theory" thanks to the email dump and the power of the internet.