Pizzagate

Fred West

The silver lining is that this has exploded now. Tommy is a martyr now. The gag order predictably backfired and protests have been kicking off everywhere (including in the US, Canada and Australia) and the main one is on Saturday. Our football fans are clearing their throats for the world cup...

There is a petition.
https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-free-tommy-robinson

And some of our youth aren't as retarded as I thought...

Fred West

domelogic

I was following for a while but got bored. Didn't see much but the vaguest connections. Has there been anything that unequivocally proves he's who he says he is?
Depends on your view point. There has definitely been little things that have come true. There also is some things stated that have turned out to be true or looking to be true, ie that smallville chick taking a plea deal to sing. Q stated this almost immediately after her arrest. We will see, June is supposed to be the big month.

There is no doubt that Q is part of a team with connections that are high up. Trump has confirmed some of this in his tweets and when he speaks. When Q leaves a message that looks like things are going to break, something always seems to happen in the US that grabs msm attention or the talking heads(who might roll) start spouting off.

I agree to many coincidences but nothing has happened to make me smile....yet. One can only hope

Chip Spackler

Donator
Depends on your view point. There has definitely been little things that have come true. There also is some things stated that have turned out to be true or looking to be true, ie that smallville chick taking a plea deal to sing. Q stated this almost immediately after her arrest. We will see, June is supposed to be the big month.

There is no doubt that Q is part of a team with connections that are high up. Trump has confirmed some of this in his tweets and when he speaks. When Q leaves a message that looks like things are going to break, something always seems to happen in the US that grabs msm attention or the talking heads(who might roll) start spouting off.

I agree to many coincidences but nothing has happened to make me smile....yet. One can only hope
The photos of Trump’s Mont Blanc pen on WH letterhead was pretty convincing.

Fred West

It seems it is more than a LARP, less than a revolution.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
It seems it is more than a LARP, less than a revolution.
I personally believe this is a meticulous, well planned slow burn. Every step had to be planned with as many permutations as possible thought out in advance; every move dependent on the previous move.

That's what I hope for, anyway.

Chip Spackler

Donator
I personally believe this is a meticulous, well planned slow burn. Every step had to be planned with as many permutations as possible thought out in advance; every move dependent on the previous move.

That's what I hope for, anyway.
Q is most likely military intelligence. Allegedly the military has been planning this for a long time. They’ve known about the cabal and how deep it permeates the worldwide power structure for decades but the Obama administration was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Obama was born in Kenya and raised in an Indonesian Muslim community. They will prove this and nullify his presidency, making ALL of his presidential decisions (most importantly PARDONS) moot. Obama quietly pardoned both himself and HRC prior to leaving office. Once they prove his presidency was illegitimate, they will prosecute. They is no jail time for traitors ☠️

We will probably never know everything, but what we’ve learned since October is so insane you can’t talk about it without sounding like a lunatic- but it is fucking real.

domelogic

Q is most likely military intelligence. Allegedly the military has been planning this for a long time. They’ve known about the cabal and how deep it permeates the worldwide power structure for decades but the Obama administration was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Obama was born in Kenya and raised in an Indonesian Muslim community. They will prove this and nullify his presidency, making ALL of his presidential decisions (most importantly PARDONS) moot. Obama quietly pardoned both himself and HRC prior to leaving office. Once they prove his presidency was illegitimate, they will prosecute. They is no jail time for traitors ☠️

We will probably never know everything, but what we’ve learned since October is so insane you can’t talk about it without sounding like a lunatic- but it is fucking real.

What makes you think obama pardoned himself and hillary? That would not have been kept a secret. We will never know everything because of what it would do to this country. As Q has said they need to let people retire(that is why so many are not seeking re-election) or give them a chance to straighten out. We could not afford to lose 80-90% of our government at once. Still need to see things happen though

Chip Spackler

Donator
What makes you think obama pardoned himself and hillary? That would not have been kept a secret. We will never know everything because of what it would do to this country. As Q has said they need to let people retire(that is why so many are not seeking re-election) or give them a chance to straighten out. We could not afford to lose 80-90% of our government at once. Still need to see things happen though
There were some Anons discussing it not long ago on the boards. You might be right that it would not be able to be kept a secret, but considering the other secrets they’ve kept from us, it wouldn’t surprise me.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Obama was born in Kenya and raised in an Indonesian Muslim community. They will prove this and nullify his presidency, making ALL of his presidential decisions (most importantly PARDONS) moot.
Yeah, no there's zero precedent for this. Plus Obama's mother is a natural born citizen. His location of birth is moot unless it can be proven he renounced his US citizenship.

Chip Spackler

Donator
Yeah, no there's zero precedent for this. Plus Obama's mother is a natural born citizen. His location of birth is moot unless it can be proven he renounced his US citizenship.
Q has implied the charges against Barry are so substantial, he will claim Kenyan citizenship to escape. Who knows.

It’ll be a hoot to watch it all play out.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Q has implied the charges against Barry are so substantial, he will claim Kenyan citizenship to escape. Who knows.

Not sure how that would play out. If he uses it to go to Kenya, we have extradition treaties in place. If he flees to a non-extradition country, it wouldn't matter what nationality he claims.

KRSOne

I would expect a Trump pardon of Obama. He knows they aren't going to put a former president in jail. Whats important is acknowledging the facts and not creating another Che type of character in Obama. The left is already trying to ignore history and the facts and make Obama what they want him to be instead of what he actually is, just like they do with Che or Marx.

Its partly the leftist medias fault for treating Obama with kid gloves and letting him get away with increasingly criminal or unethical behavior.

domelogic

Metro sex-trafficking sting rescues nearly 160 children, authorities say

NORTH FULTON COUNTY, Ga. - A sting on the sex-trafficking trade in metro Atlanta netted dozens of arrests and the rescue of dozens of children forced into sexual servitude, the FBI announced this week.

Operation Safe Summer was a collaborative effort between the FBI’s Atlanta field office and 38 law enforcement agencies in six metro counties, assistant Special Agent in Charge Matt Alcoke told Channel 2’s Mike Petchenik.

“They are crimes of special concern to the FBI and to law enforcement generally,” Alcoke said. “Because the victims are so vulnerable as children and because the offenders could be from just about any walk of life, from a gang member all the way up to someone who is highly successful and wealthy.”

The sting ended with nearly 160 children rescued, including one as young as 3 years old, and nearly 150 arrests, convictions or sentences, officials said.

Alcoke said the operation was scheduled before the summer months as a way to put a dent in a trade that preys on children at a time when they have more freedom.

Floyd1977

Not sure how that would play out. If he uses it to go to Kenya, we have extradition treaties in place. If he flees to a non-extradition country, it wouldn't matter what nationality he claims.
I know it's fun to speculate, but you talk as if Obama is going to be charged with something. Spoiler alert: He won't. It will never happen. Even if everything people are claiming he's guilty of turns out to be 100% unequivocally true will all the evidence in the world to back it up.