Pizzagate

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I've been saying for awhile now that this could end up being the next "barrier". I don't think they're done with trannies yet, but based on this, it ooks like maybe some ground work is being done to try to establish themselves as victims because they can't help who they are.
Oh they have been pulling that bullshit for a long time, don’t you remember HoHo and the NAMBLA guy?

domelogic

Are you fucking kidding me?

You learn very early to recognize which of them want to abuse you, and which of them have even darker tastes,” Macaulay Culkin said, explaining that “the worst of them wear shoes made out of the skin of children that they ritually murdered.”

Have you seen leather products made from human skin?

“It has a very unusual, distinctive look.

“I learned at a very young age to identify it.”

The news was picked up by French media, with mainstream French newspapers quickly reporting on the explosive interview.

However, within an hour of publication, all reports began to disappear, with previously published articles suddenly being scrubbed from the internet.

French news outlet Les Echos deleted their article shortly after it started to go viral, but has not responded to questions regarding why they removed it within an hour of publication, and if they were pressured to do so.

Q may have been right. Most people will not be able to handle the truth. These people are sick

domelogic

For something so crazy as pizzagate, Hollywood sure has a fascination for it

KRSOne

It would be ironic if Michael Jackson was the only non PD in showbiz. Michael Jacksons doctor said he was chemically castrated by his dad to keep his young voice. Corey Feldman said Jackson was one of the few who didn't assault him.

KRSOne

So is AJ talking about SRA?
I wouldn't know. I really haven't listened that much since it became so pro Trump 3 years ago. And I'm a fan of Trump but I do like to listen to more criticial objective people like Ben Shapiro, Steven Crowder, Joe Rogan, Tucker Carlson. Even if I don't agree with them all the time. I do check out some of AJ youtube clips from time to time if it looks interesting.

KRSOne

Actor Isaac Kappy Accuses Director Steven Spielberg, Others of Pedophilia In Rambling Video,

https://www.smobserved.com/story/20...even-spielberg-others-of-pedophilia/3565.html

In a rambling video posted Thursday night on Youtube, Isaac Kappy accuses Steven Spielberg of being a pedophile. "At the top level, these people are just sick and psycho!" he says, mentioning the famous director by name.

Isaac Kappy's personal issues seem perhaps more acute than Spielberg's, based on his performance in the video. It is train of thought, stream of consciousness, skipping from celebrity to celebrity. Kappy includes everyone from Tom Hanks to Michael Jackson "who hated Spielberg!" he says.

"This is what's sad about this. A lot of people are born into it," he says, meaning a broad Hollywood pedophile culture. Kappy also says "Jimmy Saville is a rapist, Claire Bronfman is guilty of abuse."

One would think that these people would be sued, right? Tom Cruise went after everyone just for making false accusations about him being gay.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I guess pope Frankie knows some capital crimes involving some serious movers and shakers are about to get uncovered...

KRSOne

Alex interviews Kappy. Alex really pushes him to explain what exactly Seth told him and showed him. Alex seems to think it could be another pizzagate type of thing and they are trying to discredit real stuff by making up crazy stuff.

Kappy is now being investigated by LAPD on unrelated things. That could mean something. They also went after McGowan and Feldman on some BS charges when they wouldn't shut up.

Chip Spackler

Donator
Alex interviews Kappy. Alex really pushes him to explain what exactly Seth told him and showed him. Alex seems to think it could be another pizzagate type of thing and they are trying to discredit real stuff by making up crazy stuff.

Kappy is now being investigated by LAPD on unrelated things. That could mean something. They also went after McGowan and Feldman on some BS charges when they wouldn't shut up.
Now that Kappy has appeared on AJ, he’s a confirmed shill.

Chip Spackler

Donator
I’ve watched 3 interviews with Kappy, and he is lying about something.

KRSOne

I've heard some speculation that youtube took Jones off for interviewing this guy. Remember the creepy Elsagate youtube stuff? But I think its a lot more likely they took him out becaues of the upcoming midterms.

Floyd1977

I've heard some speculation that youtube took Jones off for interviewing this guy. Remember the creepy Elsagate youtube stuff? But I think its a lot more likely they took him out becaues of the upcoming midterms.
So I guess this speculation confirms my suspicion that Apple, YT and FB are not disclosing the specific offense that prompted yanking AJ. I don’t listen to AJ, I don’t really know what he’s all about but apparently he’s popular. I don’t know how yanking a popular personality without a specific reason doesn’t warrant outrage from both sides. I get that Apple, YT and Facebook are private sector companies, but I guess at what point do you make the arguement that they have a monopoly over the internet.

KRSOne

So I guess this speculation confirms my suspicion that Apple, YT and FB are not disclosing the specific offense that prompted yanking AJ. I don’t listen to AJ, I don’t really know what he’s all about but apparently he’s popular. I don’t know how yanking a popular personality without a specific reason doesn’t warrant outrage from both sides. I get that Apple, YT and Facebook are private sector companies, but I guess at what point do you make the arguement that they have a monopoly over the internet.
The same people who say its a threat to free speech for Trump to criticize the media for lying are the same people who are celebrating Jones being taken down. There should be laws protecting free speech in the new digital age. Its the new way people communicate. I want a definition on what hate speech is and I want it enforced equally.

Candice Owens proved their hate speech claims are BS by tweeting the same things Sarah Jeong tweeted but instead of white people she put in other races and her twitter account was locked.

Chip Spackler

Donator
Anything happening publicly to AJ is hidden agenda bullshit. He is an alt-media shill faggot.