Pizzagate

domelogic

It’s also blocked on my iPad. Copy and paste the article please

KRSOne

Corey Feldman says he can no longer defend Michael Jackson but he never knew Michael to be a predator.

Floyd1977

Corey Feldman says he can no longer defend Michael Jackson but he never knew Michael to be a predator.

I think Feldman is probably telling the truth. But yes, good that he’s finally seeing the bigger picture.

I watched the Neverland documentary.....wasn't really shocked by it at all. Does anyone not believe Michael wasn't a pedo? I just don't see the need at this point to drag his name through the mud.

Floyd1977

I watched the Neverland documentary.....wasn't really shocked by it at all. Does anyone not believe Michael wasn't a pedo? I just don't see the need at this point to drag his name through the mud.
People I know have been telling me, you gotta see this. My response has been, I already saw it when it was all going on.

Though you can't really go overboard when it comes to dragging a pedos name through the mud.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Does anyone not believe Michael wasn't a pedo?
Wouldn't it just be easier to ask "Does anyone believe Michael was a pedo?"

People I know have been telling me, you gotta see this. My response has been, I already saw it when it was all going on.

Though you can't really go overboard when it comes to dragging a pedos name through the mud.
Pretty sure Mayr was saying he doesn't see how anyone thinks Michael is a pedo. Or he just screwed up his sentence.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
I watched the Razorfist rebuttal videos. Pretty compelling.

Wouldn't it just be easier to ask "Does anyone believe Michael was a pedo?"

Pretty sure Mayr was saying he doesn't see how anyone thinks Michael is a pedo. Or he just screwed up his sentence.
Nah I think he's a pedo. Double negative got me.

To clarify....I believe he did do indecent and illegal things with children. However, I also get that he may be doing it because he thought of himself as a big kid. Doesn't excuse the deviant behavior but I can see his reasoning for hanging around with kids instead of adults.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I watched the Razorfist rebuttal videos. Pretty compelling.

Yeah, I had watched that also (not the last one though, until now). After years of thinking Jackson was a creepy molester, I've been a bit more open-minded. I do think it's clear that there has been significant credibility issues with the accusers. And this documentary does nothing to help that, given the history and past statements of the accusers...and has only made me more suspicious. These people wanted notoriety and to get paid, and Jackson had both. And they're still going after him...nearly 10 years after his death.

Now...bear in mind...Jackson was sick. He celebrated children in a way that was fuckin creepy...probably in response to his fucked up childhood. But this fetish or whatever you want to call it...even if it was non-sexual...he was bound to get into this kind of legal trouble...somewhere along the line. With all of that catalog money and influence...people want a piece of that. And once that first accuser came forward and Jackson settled...people saw dollar signs. And now they're banning his music from radio stations and just disgusted with very explicit and detailed allegations from these two accusers. Yet...as razorfist laid out in over an hour of ranting...these guys prove to be opportunistic pigs and are likely bullshitting. And that makes me question all of the allegations now...especially since people like Corey Feldman and Maccaulay Culkin (and Lisa Marie Presley) defended Jackson and said nothing happened and they were never aware of it happening.

Also, what has helped me question all of this now, is the media and how they sensationalize everything. Jackson was a HUGE money maker for them...in the early to mid 90s and throughout the 2000s. His death was the icing on top, and 10 years later, they're still milking it

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Yeah, I had watched that also (not the last one though, until now). After years of thinking Jackson was a creepy molester, I've been a bit more open-minded. I do think it's clear that there has been significant credibility issues with the accusers. And this documentary does nothing to help that, given the history and past statements of the accusers...and has only made me more suspicious. These people wanted notoriety and to get paid, and Jackson had both. And they're still going after him...nearly 10 years after his death.

Now...bear in mind...Jackson was sick. He celebrated children in a way that was fuckin creepy...probably in response to his fucked up childhood. But this fetish or whatever you want to call it...even if it was non-sexual...he was bound to get into this kind of legal trouble...somewhere along the line. With all of that catalog money and influence...people want a piece of that. And once that first accuser came forward and Jackson settled...people saw dollar signs. And now they're banning his music from radio stations and just disgusted with very explicit and detailed allegations from these two accusers. Yet...as razorfist laid out in over an hour of ranting...these guys prove to be opportunistic pigs and are likely bullshitting. And that makes me question all of the allegations now...especially since people like Corey Feldman and Maccaulay Culkin (and Lisa Marie Presley) defended Jackson and said nothing happened and they were never aware of it happening.

Also, what has helped me question all of this now, is the media and how they sensationalize everything. Jackson was a HUGE money maker for them...in the early to mid 90s and throughout the 2000s. His death was the icing on top, and 10 years later, they're still milking it
There is no denial that Jackson is a complete weirdo but a sexual predator? I just don't know.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
There is no denial that Jackson is a complete weirdo but a sexual predator? I just don't know.
If he was truly a sexual predator, I don’t think any amount of money would have gotten him off (no pun intended) was he an absolute creep? Yes, was he prayed upon by the media? Yes, was he prayed upon by his family? Yes, and did he have a weird fetish for children? Yes, but, actual sexual molesting kids the way that he’s being accused? I have reasonable doubt.
I’m not defending him, and if it’s true (which I absolutely believe that some of it may be true) I just can see how he was able to avoid criminal prosecution and conviction for his entire life. I also think that the “banning” of his music is absurd, I actually like most of his music, and the Jackson 5, and I will not stop listening to it.

domelogic

I absolutely think he was. I say that not thinking he diddled every kid or had them do it to him. I do not think it was all about sex with him and to be a sexual predator it does not have to be. Imo being a sexual predator takes on many forms. Some might just say it is creepy but to continually doing it goes into the predator category. Weird affection for children does probably stem from his upbringing. Hell the whole family is/was basically fucked up(great job parents).

I like what BIV said, once he settled with one child, it was open season. Having two people who were around him the most when they were children and saying nothing happened or heard it happened tells me most of these cases are opportunists.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I absolutely think he was. I say that not thinking he diddled every kid or had them do it to him. I do not think it was all about sex with him and to be a sexual predator it does not have to be. Imo being a sexual predator takes on many forms. Some might just say it is creepy but to continually doing it goes into the predator category. Weird affection for children does probably stem from his upbringing. Hell the whole family is/was basically fucked up(great job parents).

I like what BIV said, once he settled with one child, it was open season. Having two people who were around him the most when they were children and saying nothing happened or heard it happened tells me most of these cases are opportunists.
That was me, but I'll let that slide :cool:...

I think Lisa Marie would be the one to find something out at some point...and I believe her when she says she would flip if she knew he had done that. I know their marriage was....odd....but I seriously think she would find something out. And his bodyguards all alluding to his lust for women and not once would they have suspected he had sex with these boys.

But again, the first accuser (parents) saw an opportunity to make themselves VERY wealthy. As did a very hungry lawyer. Back then, I would've seen Jackson settling for $20M as an obvious signal he was guilty and just wanted it to go away. Now I realize the money was insignificant, given the fact he could make that amount doing one of his shows and to keep that tour going and people employed was more important than sitting through numerous court proceedings and cancelling part or all of the tour. And the media spectacle that would follow and the embarrassment.

It just had the unfortunate consequence of inviting more media attention and more people looking for notoriety and a big payday. And I think the bigger consequence was it driving Jackson to more drugs and to his death. Which makes this "documentary" even more despicable to me...the guy is dead. And I didnt even know about producer (Dan Reed) editing the audio of Jackson and the boy to make it seem like the best part about being in Hawaii was that they were together...when the full quote was that Jackson was happy he and his family could come to Hawaii with him and that was the best part. Just a despicable snake.

But again, the first accuser (parents) saw an opportunity to make themselves VERY wealthy. As did a very hungry lawyer. Back then, I would've seen Jackson settling for $20M as an obvious signal he was guilty and just wanted it to go away. Now I realize the money was insignificant, given the fact he could make that amount doing one of his shows and to keep that tour going and people employed was more important than sitting through numerous court proceedings and cancelling part or all of the tour. And the media spectacle that would follow and the embarrassment.
From the documentary it sounds like Jackson took care of those boys' families very well. Plus he basically helped launch their careers. I think the kids were coached well and were hesitant to speak out even when one of them broke the silence. They knew they were riding on the gravy train and didn't want to get off.

Queen_Bona

They knew they were riding on the gravy train and didn't want to get off.
Thing is, Jackson helped them get careers that were largely independent of him. That seems pretty unreasonable if you want to control someone. If you want a family to know their wellbeing depends on you, you buy a house and let them crash for free, not buy them a house.

Also, how stupid do you think he was? Would he parade hugging and holding hands and playing with all sorts of kids if he fucked any of them?

And Razorfist makes a point - if they kept every tiny note and message they could scrape from knowing Jackson (and I mean who the fuck does that anyway apart from those people from that documentary and Frank?), why is there no damning evidence? Not one lovenote attached to all those presents Jackson allegedly gave to those boys, not one photograph? Weird.

Floyd1977

That was me, but I'll let that slide :cool:...

I think Lisa Marie would be the one to find something out at some point...and I believe her when she says she would flip if she knew he had done that. I know their marriage was....odd....but I seriously think she would find something out. And his bodyguards all alluding to his lust for women and not once would they have suspected he had sex with these boys.

It just had the unfortunate consequence of inviting more media attention and more people looking for notoriety and a big payday. And I think the bigger consequence was it driving Jackson to more drugs and to his death. Which makes this "documentary" even more despicable to me...the guy is dead. And I didnt even know about producer (Dan Reed) editing the audio of Jackson and the boy to make it seem like the best part about being in Hawaii was that they were together...when the full quote was that Jackson was happy he and his family could come to Hawaii with him and that was the best part. Just a despicable snake.
While I always did lean toward MJ being a pedo, in fairness it should be noted that MJ was never found guilty of diddling. And one could certainly argue that it's shitty to release the doc now after MJ has long been dead.

When I think about it more it seems to be part of a disturbing trend of re-dredging up things that people have been cleared of in the past. Take Woody Allen. He gets investigated for molesting his daughter in NY and CT and is cleared. 20 years later, daughter goes on TV and cries and Allen gets double jeopardied in public opinion. Brett Kavanaugh was vetted several times in his career, a woman comes out of the woodwork and claims he assaulted her 30 years prior and provides no real evidence of it and half the country unequivocally believed he did it and condemned him (and others that defended him) for it.

Scary stuff.

KRSOne

I just don't see the need at this point to drag his name through the mud.
Obvious answer is Money.

Secondary answer would be to make it look like the HBO establishment types are the good guys and take attention off of current day living people who have been accused of this stuff. The Epstein stuff for example will go no where because too many powerful people in both parties are involved. Sacha Baron Cohen telling the FBI about the worker at the hotel who said a lot of his 'customers' he helped cover things up for were rich and powerful people and then the FBI saying it wasn't worth investigating.

Take all your anger and disgust for this type of thing and direct it at the dead guy. I doubt if a project like Neverland would be approved by the higher ups at the big companies if it named current living day people.

KRSOne

While I always did lean toward MJ being a pedo, in fairness it should be noted that MJ was never found guilty of diddling. And one could certainly argue that it's shitty to release the doc now after MJ has long been dead.

When I think about it more it seems to be part of a disturbing trend of re-dredging up things that people have been cleared of in the past. Take Woody Allen. He gets investigated for molesting his daughter in NY and CT and is cleared. 20 years later, daughter goes on TV and cries and Allen gets double jeopardied in public opinion. Brett Kavanaugh was vetted several times in his career, a woman comes out of the woodwork and claims he assaulted her 30 years prior and provides no real evidence of it and half the country unequivocally believed he did it and condemned him (and others that defended him) for it.

Scary stuff.
Danny Masterson getting fired by Netflix for raype accusations from over a decade ago that police already looked into. Accusations that came from a girl he was in a 6 year relationship with. The LA police are pretty corrupt so its not completely unbelievable that they would help cover up for something like that.