Pizzagate

KRSOne

Thing is, Jackson helped them get careers that were largely independent of him. That seems pretty unreasonable if you want to control someone. If you want a family to know their wellbeing depends on you, you buy a house and let them crash for free, not buy them a house.

Also, how stupid do you think he was? Would he parade hugging and holding hands and playing with all sorts of kids if he fucked any of them?

And Razorfist makes a point - if they kept every tiny note and message they could scrape from knowing Jackson (and I mean who the fuck does that anyway apart from those people from that documentary and Frank?), why is there no damning evidence? Not one lovenote attached to all those presents Jackson allegedly gave to those boys, not one photograph? Weird.
I meet Jackson at a concert when I was a little kid, he gave me one of those silly white gloves with all the bedazzling. I suspect my parents probably threw it out after a while.

Floyd1977

Danny Masterson getting fired by Netflix for raype accusations from over a decade ago that police already looked into. Accusations that came from a girl he was in a 6 year relationship with. The LA police are pretty corrupt so its not completely unbelievable that they would help cover up for something like that.
Not as major, but the AMPAS trying to force an additional apology from Kevin Hart for some minor gay jokes he once made and already had apologized for.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
While I always did lean toward MJ being a pedo, in fairness it should be noted that MJ was never found guilty of diddling. And one could certainly argue that it's shitty to release the doc now after MJ has long been dead.

When I think about it more it seems to be part of a disturbing trend of re-dredging up things that people have been cleared of in the past. Take Woody Allen. He gets investigated for molesting his daughter in NY and CT and is cleared. 20 years later, daughter goes on TV and cries and Allen gets double jeopardied in public opinion. Brett Kavanaugh was vetted several times in his career, a woman comes out of the woodwork and claims he assaulted her 30 years prior and provides no real evidence of it and half the country unequivocally believed he did it and condemned him (and others that defended him) for it.

Scary stuff.
Agreed. I think it's quite possible Jackson took it a bit too far with one or a couple of these kids (just him admitting to being in a bed with them is too far), but I do think it was overblown and yeah, to further commercialize it almost 10 years after he died with shoddy allegations...its absolute horseshit. But, these days, notoriety can be achieved by making accusations...whether baseless or not...and Jackson is a super easy target. A) He's dead, B) he was clown shoes, and C) he had allegations lobbed against him previously. Some will even go as far as commit a crime just to improve their career and gain notoriety...and we saw it last month with Jussie Smollett. Scary stuff indeed.

And Razorfist makes a point - if they kept every tiny note and message they could scrape from knowing Jackson (and I mean who the fuck does that anyway apart from those people from that documentary and Frank?), why is there no damning evidence? Not one lovenote attached to all those presents Jackson allegedly gave to those boys, not one photograph? Weird.
Well, theres the ring the one accuser kept when he had a mock wedding with Michael and they both typed up vows to each other. Why the fuck would you keep that all of these years? And as Razorfist alludes to...you didnt keep the vows you or Michael wrote up? All there is, is just his story about a private wedding he and Michael had and the evidence is this diamond gold ring that could have come from anywhere. But how do you disprove it at this point? It happened what, 30 years ago? And razorfist again is right with alot of the accusations, and the fact that they would need time machines to make them valid (going to Euro Disney 4 years before it opened). Theres legit holes in all of their stories...yet the documentary is compelling enough that Jackson's musical legacy is trash.

Queen_Bona

Theres legit holes in all of their stories...yet the documentary is compelling enough that Jackson's musical legacy is trash.
The documentary was supposed to encourage all the other victims to come forward.
*crickets*

The only people that came forward are kids who also spent nights at Neverland and neigher were molested nor seen anyone being molested. And as much as Jackson's nephew might just be saying that to protect his family, Aaron Carter, Mack Culkin and Corey Feldman have nothing to gain by defending Jackson. They might actually hurt themselves doing that with the whole "always believe"and #metoo crap.

KRSOne

An old interview with his sister. She says she never saw anything but its weird for a 35 year old man to have sleep overs with kids and she saw checks paying off parents. Their mom would always say Michael that damn faggot I can't stand him.

Louis Theroux did an interview with Joe Jackson and brought up Michael having a girlfriend or a boyfriend and Joe got very upset.

So that seemed to be a thing.

KRSOne

Actor Isaac Kappy Accuses Director Steven Spielberg, Others of Pedophilia In Rambling Video,

https://www.smobserved.com/story/20...even-spielberg-others-of-pedophilia/3565.html

One would think that these people would be sued, right? Tom Cruise went after everyone just for making false accusations about him being gay.

Actor/Writer Isaac Kappy who accused high up in Hollywood of being Pedos is dead.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/14/isaac-kappy-jumps-off-bridge-dead-paris-jackson-seth-green/

The actor who allegedly choked Paris Jackson and accused Seth Green of pedophilia jumped off a bridge in Arizona and died.

The Arizona Department of Public Safety has confirmed Isaac Kappy is the guy who jumped to his death Monday at the bridge near Bellemont, Arizona. Kappy reportedly forced himself off the Transwestern Road bridge onto Interstate 40 where he was struck by a Ford pickup truck ... officials confirmed Tuesday morning.

Before jumping off the bridge ... several bystanders tried physically restraining Kappy from jumping but failed to hold him. There were no other injuries and authorities have now closed their investigation.

Actor/Writer Isaac Kappy who accused high up in Hollywood of being Pedos is dead.

There were no other injuries and authorities have now closed their investigation[b/].

That's good, I guess he got lucky it wasn't worse.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Thing is, Jackson helped them get careers that were largely independent of him. That seems pretty unreasonable if you want to control someone. If you want a family to know their wellbeing depends on you, you buy a house and let them crash for free, not buy them a house.

Also, how stupid do you think he was? Would he parade hugging and holding hands and playing with all sorts of kids if he fucked any of them?

That's ignorant. You're being ignorant.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
We all thought it was Pizzagate, but it was DrPizzagate the whole time.

KRSOne

Why does he call himself Dr. Pizza? Is it a pizzagate reference?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Too long to read, just cut his balls off, stuff them in his mouth and choke him to death