Pizzagate

Pickle

Good thing Trump declared a national emergency on human trafficking and signed an EO that freezes and confiscates all liquid assets of any person, group or organization convicted of said crimes.

Almost like he knew this was coming.

domelogic

Holy fuckaroni. They really are trying to make pedo mainstream. This will never be normal no matter how much you try to make it

domelogic

I don’t know where to dump this so this is as good a place as any. Not that it means all that much but interesting

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I don’t know where to dump this so this is as good a place as any. Not that it means all that much but interesting

Tell ya what needs to happen, a shit ton of investigative types need to pony up some serious cash to buy the client list. That would be a hoot.

domelogic

Here is one of Isaac Kappy’s dead man switch vid. I wonder how many more vids will be released. Creepy shit if only 15 seconds

DiggerNick

It's My Birthday!
Donator
Here is one of Isaac Kappy’s dead man switch vid. I wonder how many more vids will be released. Creepy shit if only 15 seconds

Hopefully something that will directly tie this into Podesta and the Dems.

domelogic

What watchlists will I get put on watching that?
How bout it. I am trying to find the rest of them as there is supposed to be more. Some of these people have been connecting dots. Once it seemed crazy no longer does.

KRSOne

Amazing this has been ignored by the msm. But let’s bitch about trump calling the msm the enemy of the people while kids were being used in a sex cult
Another example that shows leftism is a cult . They will pretend someone never existed if they did something to put the cult in danger. You never hear Weinsteins name brought up at their dumb award shows but Trump is front and center

Another example is they tell people you must leave friends and family if they don't hate Trump adequately enough. At one time it was if you like Trump but now if you aren't angry enough its just as bad as supporting Trump.

1. The leader is the ultimate authority
2. The group suppresses skepticism
3. The group delegitimizes former members
4. The group is paranoid about the outside world
5. The group relies on shame cycles
6. The leader is above the law
7. The group uses “thought reform” methods
8. The group is elitist
9. There is no financial transparency
10. The group performs secret rites

domelogic

This is disturbing if true. I tried using the website in the ad to verify and could not find this”ad”