Plans for the 15th

Plans for the 15th.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abudabit

New Wackbag
We had a lot of these polls already, but now we probably have a more gooder idea of what is to come.

O&A will be back on the 15th. XM will not appologize. The show will be censored (how much we don't know). What do you plan to do?

Same as what I said all along, resub only if activation is waived.

Burger

Fuck ALL Forms of Censorship
You should add the option of re subbing on July 1, as many people are considering that so they are not counted as subs for Q2

abudabit

New Wackbag
Fuck, you're right. Maybe a mod can add it.

S

Shinebox

I will listen to the show because I was/am only going to cancel when a formal announcement is made.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Hey, I'll listen to the show still. I just won't be a subscriber. ;)

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I'll resubscribe if they can talk about the suspension honestly. And by that I don't mean bashing Hugh and Gary and any of the other douches at the top. All they need to do is get the elephant out of the room by explaining their side, the corporate side, and what's off limits in the future. The behind the scenes stuff has always been a huge part of the show. XM has to realize that and at least let them talk about what happened, clear the air, then move on.

If we get show after show where they have to pretend none of this happened, I'm tossing my radios on eBay and I'll donate my $50-something per quarter to PAC.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
We should do something before Friday because reporters are like anyone else and are slacking off. Therefore, we should make as much of a commotion around Wednesday, June 13th so they have the time to research and write their stories. Plus written stories are always a day late.

S

Shinebox

Hey, I'll listen to the show still. I just won't be a subscriber. ;)
I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of people who cancelled are going to resubscribe once the dust really settles. I'd much rather listen to the show live while in the car or office versus listening on my pc or ipod at night or even the next day.

alt130

Frunkis.net
I chose "I will not resub" because none of the other options really worked for me. I am not resubscribing until or unless that I am satisfied in the quality of the show they are allowed to put on, and until/if some time passes and I can be confident that XM is not going to try this bullshit again. That's not really "if O&A say it's OK", because I'm looking for more than just their word.

At this point in time, I have little confidence that my requirements will ever be met. Oh well.

That won't happen. After a month long suspension, they will definitely be censored.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Depends on your definition of censored. They've been censored since the very early days of the XM show. This is not a new thing. The only thing that makes this different from past instances where they've been censored is that O&A talked about it after they were told not to.

My definition of censored would be the installation of a dump button and increased delay, as well as a long list of things they can't say or talk about. I don't think that will happen, so I'm not concerned. If there is a list of what can't be talked about, in addition to the list that has existed since the early XM days, I'd imagine it would include the following:

- Don't bitch about the merger
- Don't bitch about the suspension
- Don't allow guests to threaten public figures

Don't know how O&A feel, and it's their show after all, but if that's the limit to what they can't talk about, I'm ok with that, and I don't consider that censorship.

H

Honre De Ballsack

Depends on your definition of censored.
- Don't bitch about the merger
- Don't bitch about the suspension
- Don't allow guests to threaten public figures

Don't know how O&A feel, and it's their show after all, but if that's the limit to what they can't talk about, I'm ok with that, and I don't consider that censorship.
Let's replace a word for a word and re-examine this statement, ok ?

- Don't talk about the merger
- Don't talk about the suspension
- Don't let the boys have guests unless they have psychic abilities which will allow them to recognize when something awful is about to be said about a public figure whom is going to garner sympathy from niche groups that love to stir up controversy at the drop of a fucking hat, and THEN, make sure that they spell it out for the retards who don't realize that it's not THEIR point of view, and just merely the ranting of someone who isn't all there, and also iterate that it's a fucking joke

No. You're right, that's not censorship at all. :rolleyes:

I'm still standing on my FUCK YOU XM ground. I only ever listened to OnA and RnF at home, because I don't drive to work, as I live in NYC. So if I have to boot to shitty Windows to use Paltalk, that'sa what I'm'a gonnna do.

zerofischer

a reading from the book of Bennington
i don't think i honestly give a shit if they ever talk about suspension or the merger.

How about **** jokes, you aren't going to miss the **** jokes?

zerofischer

a reading from the book of Bennington
you ain't gonna play the big rooms workin' blue.

The Truth Bell

SFN Supporter (As If)
I'll re-sub only if they can talk openly about the incident.

If they have to avoid the subject (which is our favorite subject) than I'll pass.

We love them because they are honest.

We love them because they sat out for many months rather than sign a "no Howie" clause.

I'm not blaming them for going back to work. But I pay for uncensored radio. And if XM doesn't want to provide us with that, than "The Truth Bell" says no.

You've been Truthed!!!!

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
I would resub if either:
ONA say it okay or IF O&A WILL BE UNCENSORED

I still want the XM execs to apologize. Fuckers

The boys always stated they wanted maximum listership for the show, so how the hell would they tell anyone to not resub with xm.