OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

PlayStation Network Regular Scheduled Maintenance on Thursday

Discussion in 'Computer and Console Gaming' started by mr. sin, Feb 29, 2012.

1. mr. sin

mr. sin Registered User

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...rk-regular-scheduled-maintenance-on-thursday/

PlayStation Network will undergo a significant maintenance period on Thursday, March 1st. Maintenance is expected to start at just after 8:00 am Pacific and will last for several hours, until approximately 10pm Pacific. Unlike typical maintenance events, consumers who are already signed-in to PSN will be signed-out, and consumers will be unable to sign in for the duration of the maintenance window. During this time, users won’t be able to access the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, Account Management or play online.

PSN enabled websites will not be able to service users, including this one. Please stay tuned to the PlayStation Twitter feed for a notice when PSN is fully back online.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. lockjaaaaww

lockjaaaaww All out of Bubble Gum.

Everyone made it through the months when it was down due to Hackers, I think we can all go a day without PSN. Easy for me to say thought because I don't go on that much anymore.

3. transit grinder

transit grinder Baglin' with the Sex

This won't stop me from being able to play single player games, right? Or streaming stuff from my computer?

4. CM Mark

CM Mark The East is Ours!

It won't stop you from anything. They have cancelled it.

5. transit grinder

transit grinder Baglin' with the Sex

Word to the birds.

6. notmikeh

notmikeh don't get any cucks on your wee

Even if it's not canceled your games and Netflix would still work fine

7. mr. sin

mr. sin Registered User

As you may recall, we had postponed our scheduled PlayStation Network maintenance session from last Thursday to a time to be announced. It is now determined that maintenance will take place tomorrow (Sunday, March 4).

This significant PSN maintenance period is expected to start at just after noon Pacific and will last for several hours, until approximately 2am Pacific on Monday, March 5. Unlike typical maintenance events, consumers who are already signed-in to PSN will be signed-out, and consumers will be unable to sign in for the duration of the maintenance window. During this time, users won’t be able to access the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, Account Management or play online. PSN enabled websites will not be able to service users, including this one.

Please stay tuned to the PlayStation Twitter feed for a notice when PSN is fully back online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/03/playstation-network-scheduled-maintenance-on-sunday/