Playstation State of Play

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
This is interesting. They skipped PSX and they are also skipping E3. Everyone figured they were up to something, but something a bit more....grand than this. Xbox has been doing this for more than a year now.

Playstation Blog:

State of Play: PlayStation’s New Video Showcase Debuts Monday

Tune in to the very first episode of State of Play, where we’ll share new updates and announcements for PS4 and PS VR software.

Sid Shuman Director, Social Media

Glad to finally be able to talk about this! Today, we’re introducing a new video program called State of Play, and the first episode kicks offMonday, March 25 at 2:00pm Pacific Time.

State of Play will give you updates and announcements from the world of PlayStation. Our first episode will showcase upcoming PS4 and PS VR software, including new trailers, new game announcements and new gameplay footage.

You can watch live on Twitch, YouTube, Twitteror Facebook worldwide, and we’ll be offering up the VOD edition shortly after the episode airs.

And this is just the beginning! State of Play will return throughout the year with more updates and announcements.

See you Monday!

https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...laystations-new-video-showcase-debuts-monday/

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Christ, now the copper hunt is definitely in VR. Sigh.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Now I gotta get a fucking VR thingamajig? How much does one of them cost?

$250?!?!?

God dammit!

BIV

@Pigdango

If you get one, look for the bundle that has Astrobot and Moss. Both fantastic games.

And if you go all in and get Move controllers, do the research and make sure you get the latest version.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
@Pigdango

If you get one, look for the bundle that has Astrobot and Moss. Both fantastic games.

And if you go all in and get Move controllers, do the research and make sure you get the latest version.
He's only showing up for Iron Man. He don't want your damn Moss.

BIV

Xbox essentially had a Nindies stream. Some neat looking games.

Floyd1977

@Pigdango

Tried playing astrobot. Had potential but the fact that as far as I know you can't reorient the camera if you have to backtrack is kind of game breaking for me.

BIV

New one tomorrow. Rumor is a TLoU 2 date reveal and a possible new Batman game announcement.