Please Come Out Tomorrow, Saturday, In Nyc To Support The Boys And Pac

This Saturday, June 2nd, please join us in Union Square to raise awareness to

-support free speech,
-oppose censorship,
-show corporations that you want uncensored talk
-show corporations that not everyone agrees with Al Sharpton
-support Opie and Anthony, and
-help us to get new members for people against censorship.

12 noon to 3 pm in Union Square, NYC
Meeting at 14th and Broadway

This will be the only weekend rally before the O&A Suspension is scheduled to expire, so please come out and show your support!

*post on craigs list
*post myspace bullitens
*post comments on myspace pages of entertainers
*call radio shows and ask them to promote it
*ask entertainers to attend and support free speech
*ask newspapers to publish this
*find other message boards to post the info on

PLEASE RSVP HERE, OR IN PM TO ME, IF YOU ARE COMING

We haven't had a chance to promote this all week because the site has been down, but we'd love to push the issue one more time before the boys come back from their suspension.

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
please post here and let htg know you will be there.shed like to know people will show.i will be there.please bring a digi cam.

mascan42

I'll try to make it, but I'm going to be pretty busy tomorrow. Hopefully the site will be back up so people don't read their flyers and then get an error message when they try to find out more info.

DurangoDude

i'll TRY MY BEST to be there...there's an 80% chance ill show up

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
If you're in NY, make the time and get out there!

Go Get em Deb!

vcdburn

Jimmy's shaved sack
Is all of this making a difference? Take a look at this link and you decide.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...jun01,0,6404424.story?coll=orl-dp-classifieds

The station is actually apologizing to the jock. I know it is a pissant AM station, but if they are fighting back, it puts the bigger stations to shame.

Maybe, just maybe the pendulum is starting to swing the other way.
Did you read this? WTF!

"radio host Big John racist because he compared a black Daytona Beach commissioner to a monkey."

"In our society, to label someone a racist is serious business," Doug Wilhite, the station's president, said in a statement that aired on 1380 AM (WELE). "It should be reserved for the Imuses of the world who truly have a racist mind-set."

I don't think this is really the difference we are trying to make. I think this station is just CRAzY!!

G

ggans

I will stop by

DurangoDude

bump

guys TRY to make it out if you're in the area, i was in indiana during the time that they were suspended and all the bigger protests went on, and i wish i could have gone. now that im back in philly i plan on attending this one

OandAPest

HTG, you know I've been there for you in the past, but I have scheduled a home inspection for that time. I have to get out of where I live and I'm trying to buy a house. Talk about bad timing, but that's the way it goes.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
H

Honre De Ballsack

Damn, I get off at 3 from work, and won't be back home (live on 29th st) till about 4. Think people will still be hanging round' at that time ? I'd love to show some support.

Did you read this? WTF!

"radio host Big John racist because he compared a black Daytona Beach commissioner to a monkey."

"In our society, to label someone a racist is serious business," Doug Wilhite, the station's president, said in a statement that aired on 1380 AM (WELE). "It should be reserved for the Imuses of the world who truly have a racist mind-set."

I don't think this is really the difference we are trying to make. I think this station is just CRAzY!!
I have no excuse for the Imus comment. That was dumb...but still, they are backing up the jock and preparing to stand up to the NAACP and Rev. Jackson if need be. I thought it was interesting.

Looks like O&A's "massive" throng of supporters is going to be 30-40 people.... again

Blu Swade

Vajayjay lover!
Looks like O&A's "massive" throng of supporters is going to be 30-40 people.... again
IS IT?
Sir - "You are as brave as the sum of your fat little stuffed misused dusty old rotten codpiece"

G

golden greek

I should be able to make it

H

hoohooh8r

As a new POW, I can't be there but wish I could. The longer this goes on the more pissed off I get.:mad4:

Tussle Me

Wish I could, I am helping a friend move and then off to DC to see little Jimmy. I'll try and make the next one.