please delete

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
You dont have to be afraid of the "Report" button.

RIP Ultimate Warrior.

Lord Zero

May this thread stand forever as a shrine to your failure.

( :action-sm )

DrewDown

All are welcome
Good morning, everyone. How we doing today?

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
It's gonna be seriously hot and humid today.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
open the fucking safe

I am going to try and install some new speakers in my truck before it gets 100 degrees out here...

Stig

Fucking your mother.
This is the best listening thread in ages.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Monsoon season....

Monsoon (UK: /mɒnˈsuːn/; US: /mɑːnˈsuːn/) is traditionally defined as a seasonal reversing wind accompanied by corresponding changes in precipitation,[1] but is now used to describe seasonal changes in atmospheric circulation and precipitation associated with the asymmetric heating of land and sea.[2][3] Usually, the term monsoon is used to refer to the rainy phase of a seasonally changing pattern, although technically there is also a dry phase. The term is sometimes incorrectly used for locally heavy but short-term rains,[4] although these rains meet the dictionary definition of monsoon.[5]

Lord Zero

On a related note the sublime Jack Chick:

Jack Chick is certifiably insane and/or retarded. That's my favorite thing about organized religions like Christianity. Because they have a monopoly on "truth", they hold themselves above common mythology, but they also believe in witchcraft and magic. Think about that for a moment. There is an aged adult named Jack Chick walking around who actually believes, among many, many other things, that spells are real things that can be performed by real people in the real world and with real effect. Not only that, but D&D is the gateway to learning them. What a man-child.

When was that published? I assume during the Satanic Panic during the 1980s, when Reagan's America proved just how stupid and paranoid it really was.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jack Chick is certifiably insane and/or retarded. That's my favorite thing about organized religions like Christianity. Because they have a monopoly on "truth", they hold themselves above common mythology, but they also believe in witchcraft and magic. Think about that for a moment. There is an aged adult named Jack Chick walking around who actually believes, among many, many other things, that spells are real things that can be performed by real people in the real world and with real effect. Not only that, but D&D is the gateway to learning them. What a man-child.

When was that published? I assume during the Satanic Panic during the 1980s, when Reagan's America proved just how stupid and paranoid it really was.
The cover indicates that it's based on actual events.