Please help fix my fucked up (by KTC) photo ops.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Hey guys, went to the virus show at the beach last night and had a blast. Ant was great and came out to the bag tailgate party. I got my first pix with him, but Keith the nose picking cop screwed up my only two pix with Ant. Zag said to come to you talented fucks for a fix. Orion_1222 did a great gag one, and maybe if you guys want you can do a little fucking around with my pics, but could someone take this guy out and make it look ligit? Thanks guys, here is the pix:

And here is Orions job:

highway23

I miss NY wings
Jan 24, 2006
NC
I gotta tell you...it'll take a good ps'er to do it...
but I'll see what I can get going...but I can't promise anything

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
Yeah it's gonna be hard because the background is very busy, plus I'm buzzing pretty good, but I'll give it a shot.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
yay were helpful! id say go to the file footage in the virus photo thread and chop some noise out and throw it into his pic

by the way i fucking love that ktc pic where hes in the middle i would proudly display that if i were in it

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
Uggh, like I said I'm banged up a bit, plus I had to resize it because it looked worse at full resolution. If you print normal sized pics it should look ok though.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
Thanks. Could always cut you guys out and put you on a beach somewhere...

highway23

I miss NY wings
Jan 24, 2006
NC
jesus, that looks really f'ing good

couldn't have done better meself

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
dam thats good whiskey i should have went for the fence. tried to add a background but i got fucked up with the trees. dont even know how i got the chop that high.

DonkeyPunnch

May 18, 2007
Mother Shucker~
Sorry a little late on this thread.
Here is a try for you...

R

richfrompa

here's my hat thrown in the ring

No pro by any means but here's my attempt.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Thanks again guys. If anyone got a hold of my hard drive, they would wonder why I have ten versions of the same pic. You guys rock.

Keiththecop

the "official" O&A cop
Aug 6, 2001
the precinct
Nose Picker??? WTF?? Next time we are together, see me and ill make sure you get a KTC free pic.. Although I did get a pretty good laugh from the thread..

Glad we have talented fucks out there to help.. Why you would want me removed is beyond me..