Please Help the Jimmy Fund!! ALL MLB fans not just Red Sox fans

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
:)I put this in the general sports section so more people would see it. This is what seperates the Red Sox from other teams, they have an extremely close relationship with there fans and do many great things for the city of Boston and beyond. Today is the jimmy fund telethon and I thought I would put up the link even though it's a bit late. Please help out and give what you can or simply pass the word on,,,thanx and here's the link

and by the way im not saying other teams don't do there share im sure the big teams such as the yanks and others do a great deal for the community, it's not about that, it's about helping, I heard one little kid that was on the radio last year on air today, after the sox game I saw the big show taping where he was speaking and holy shit, he looks amazing almost like a new person.

http://weei.com/

weakside

He was stupid. I was lucky. I will visit him soon.
Dec 9, 2004
California
Looks like a good cause even though I pissed at your team for knocking around my Angels today. Oh, but please send my regards to Gagne for helping us out in game two.

I hope their charity goes well.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
Yeah that first line is not a very good way to implore people to help out. In fact I now hate the Jimmy Fund and every little cancer kid associated with it.
Hell I find cancer kids hilarious. :icon_mrgr

7cent

Dec 5, 2004
somewhere, ca
Fuck the Jimmy Fund.. And I hope those little fuckers from Walpole lose..

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
I'll donate, under the condition that I never have to hear the phrase "Manny being Manny" ever again. God I hate that shit haired fuck.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
Yeah :icon_roll We're all jealous :icon_roll Jealous of a team that's shitting the bed, as they usually do this time of year, and quickly being run down by the Yankees :icon_roll The jealousy is just overwhelming :icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll