Plumbers find fetus in clogged sewer pipe in Philly

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
The wudder won't go doon the drain. No, lady...der's a fetus in the wudder!

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Fetus-Found-in-Sewer-Pipe-Cops--139753913.html?dr

Police are investigating the discovery of a fetus inside a sewer pipe at a Kensington home.

It happened at a house on the 800 block of East Russell Street on Monday.

Police say contractors were working on a clogged toilet in the basement of the home when they found what appeared to be a human fetus in the sewer pipe.

Police currently don't know the exact age of the fetus though they say it appeared to be three to four-months-old. They also won't know the exact cause of death until the autopsy is complete.

Police interviewed a couple in their 60's who live in the home. They are investigating whether anything criminal occurred.

"It may not be a crime scene," said Chief Inspector Scott Small of the Philadelphia Police. "We're still going to look into how developed the child was. But at this point it appears that someone may have had a miscarriage."

A "for rent" sign stood outside the home. Police say it's possible the couple who lived there may have rented a room to someone who was pregnant. Police continue to investigate.

Stig

Wackbag's New Favorite Heel
Jul 26, 2005
NH
Stay classy, Philly!

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
I remember when I was home from college a few years go, one of the houses across the street from my dad's work was renivating the backyard. Apparently the previous tenets had a child who died shortly after child birth. Instead of calling a funeral home or some such shit they decided to bury the kid in the backyard. It was an ordeal for weeks to figure out the story.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
I remember when I was home from college a few years go, one of the houses across the street from my dad's work was renivating the backyard. Apparently the previous tenets had a child who died shortly after child birth. Instead of calling a funeral home or some such shit they decided to bury the kid in the backyard. It was an ordeal for weeks to figure out the story.
They used to do that back in the good 'ol days. There was an episode on of dem' der' a&e pro-grams that had investigators trying to figure who the parents were of this little fractured skull found in the flower patch next to a home. They found the younger brother who's now in his 50s because of an old report card with that address, but the parents had since died so no punishment. Don't know what the point of sharing that was, guess that you win if you die before they find you.

MTJonny

Donator
Apr 24, 2009
Greater Seattle area

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
No one made the "how long does it take a black woman to take a shit?" joke yet?

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
No one made the "how long does it take a black woman to take a shit?" joke yet?
I couldnt help myself. Its the first thing that came to mind.

[video=youtube;BYW6C44zo24]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYW6C44zo24[/video]

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
I couldnt help myself. Its the first thing that came to mind.

[video=youtube;BYW6C44zo24]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYW6C44zo24[/video]
I wanted to punch my computer after 10 seconds.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
What's so surprising that's it's not a crimescene? It's a featus.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
[cartman]Shouldn't 'ave done that he was jus' a boy.[/cartman]