Poker Today at Foxwoods

SonnyForelli

The New Owner of the Original Wifflebat
Feb 4, 2005
Peabody Ma.
I had lost enuf on the 3 card poker tables at Moheagan Sun. I will be at the Foxwoods WPT Poker room playing Texas NL Holdem sit and go's for anyone who wants to join in. I will be there around 12 and leaving in time for the show at Moheagan

SonnyForelli

Feb 4, 2005
Peabody Ma.
I had lost enuf on the 3 card poker tables at Mohegan Sun. I will be at the Foxwoods WPT Poker room playing Texas NL Holdem sit and go's for anyone who wants to join in. I will be there around 12 and leaving in time for the show at Mohegan
HA HA! I won $500 Dollars at sit and go tourney, for all the naysayers out there I kept my winning receipt and as soon as i get home I will scan and post it

Now I am going back to Mohegan to give them the 500 I won at Foxwoods. Now I know why the Mohegan Indians don't have a Poker room, to get the money you win at Foxwoods :icon_mrgr

FPN, Mohegan is a better place to do all the other gaming even though I suck at anything else other than poker... and there's still room for argument there

SonnyForelli

Feb 4, 2005
Peabody Ma.
dude what table u at im looking for you.
Im not there now, I am in my motel room getting ready for the show tonight. I was sitting at one of the tables that were close to the registration desk for tourneys

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
What's the buy-in for those poker tables? I wanna play poker instead of losing a fortune at fucking 3-card poker... like what happened tonight at Mohegan.

SonnyForelli

Feb 4, 2005
Peabody Ma.
120 buy in for a 10 player sit and go, i did all right tonight at the 3 card poker at mohegan

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
I don't see you where did you go?

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
120 buy in for a 10 player sit and go, i did all right tonight at the 3 card poker at mohegan
And how does it work? You take that 120 and play with it? Or they give you like 1000 in chips...?

Is it the kind of thing where you can bust out on 3 hands? Or can you play for a while?

AssOrgy

Feb 10, 2006
Boston
Anyone going to Foxwoods today due to the date? 7-7-07. I think I might go later tonight to take advantage of those schmucks.