Police Brutality Live @ Minneapolis Hiden Beach

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
So where's the Police Brutality? It's nice that the guy feels he was being arrested on a bullshit charge, but you don't get to just tell Police Officers "No thank you - I'm not going to be arrested today."

Love the guy with the camera - "I got everything" except for why the police were called in the first place.

Fustercluck

Jul 25, 2005
FEMA Region 9
guy with the camera is lucky the cops didn't beat the shit out of him then and gangrape is girlfriend.

poppAwoody

C colon enter
May 23, 2006
LI, New York
[YT]9N7Wj7VI5HY[/YT]
fucking savages, first off these cops probably don't arrest alot of people but this is typical Brooklyn savages.

So where's the Police Brutality? It's nice that the guy feels he was being arrested on a bullshit charge, but you don't get to just tell Police Officers "No thank you - I'm not going to be arrested today."

Love the guy with the camera - "I got everything" except for why the police were called in the first place.
I know for a fact NY has a Disorderly Conduct for Swearing (I'm sure other jurisdictions do too)and every summons is arrestable and that shitbag deserved to be arrested. And for the Resisting that he is now going to be charged with, because he is a well trained "street lawyer", will be a lot nicer than the summonses he was going to get and his half breed looking cunt girlfriend should be charged with resisting and for Obstructing Police and for Assault or whatever they call it on a police officer. Let me tell you this guy legitimately could have been fucked up if the cops had some balls and did it and this video would have helped the PD more than the perp.

Hey Haji, it's officer not official.
ROFL

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
They should have handcuffed that loud mouth fucker's legs and hands and shut him up by throwing him in the water.

LiLJimmysHog

Professional negative prick
Dec 18, 2005
Fuck everybody in that video not in a uniform. Why exactly does one think they can yell at a cop and carry on and expect not to get harassed? Shut the fuck up....If they ask you a question, answer it. They tell you to stop, fucking stop.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
They tell you to stop, fucking stop.
If what you're doing isn't illegal, why would you stop? This is the attitude that leads to cops thinking they can tell people to not swear. You want to blame someone for cops being assholes, start with the people who blindly do whatever they say without question.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Those are some of the nicest cops I've ever seen. To a fault. The camera dude was right - they need to learn some jujitsu or something. I got huge douchechills watching FOUR of them struggle to get him down.

LiLJimmysHog

Professional negative prick
Dec 18, 2005
If what you're doing isn't illegal, why would you stop? This is the attitude that leads to cops thinking they can tell people to not swear. You want to blame someone for cops being assholes, start with the people who blindly do whatever they say without question.
You should be tasered, beaten and thrown in jail with the rest of the hippies.

On a more serious note, I don't know what happened to start the whole thing. But it's seems like the guy was being belligerent. The cops were talking to him for a reason. You can't expect to tell a cop to fuck off when they are talking to you and expect to not cause more problems. Plus, I am don't actually side with the cops 100%. It should have not gone on that long. Also, cussing is a pretty weak reason. They should have thrown some other reason at him. Like disturbing the peace or something.

DoughBoy

Woogally Cute
Wackbag Staff
Jul 28, 2003
Jersey Shore
You should be tasered, beaten and thrown in jail with the rest of the hippies.

On a more serious note, I don't know what happened to start the whole thing. But it's seems like the guy was being belligerent. The cops were talking to him for a reason. You can't expect to tell a cop to fuck off when they are talking to you and expect to not cause more problems. Plus, I am don't actually side with the cops 100%. It should have not gone on that long. Also, cussing is a pretty weak reason. They should have thrown some other reason at him. Like disturbing the peace or something.
The cops were jacktools. "Arrested for cursing" As soon as he said that, he proved that he was there being a fucking storm trooper asshat.

If they had a recent to cuff him, they should have done it and been through... not dicked around with all of the rest of the bullshit.

As soon as the woman got into the space of the officer when they were making the arrest, she should have been warned. When she laid hand on the cops, then smashed the cop with the shit... she should have been dropped, cuffed, and charged.

Mar 2, 2005
chicago
were those first guys even real cops? they acted more like mall cops, fuckin pansies.

and again, whats with the fuckin skinny videos?

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
OK tough guy. You where at PNC when Officer GungHo drove up on the grass with sirens and lights blaring screaming at us to leave. What did you do? You left. Way to fight the man MAAAAAAAAAAAN. :icon_mrgr :action-sm