Police charge man for shitting in pool

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Jonathan Vertigans Photo courtesy of Merrimack Police

Merrimack police said Jonathan Vertigans didn’t just take an ill-advised dip in someone else’s pool, but also left a disgusting gift behind for the owner.

Vertigans, 27, of 92 Walnut St., Manchester, turned himself in to Merrimack police Thursday on an arrest warrant for criminal mischief and criminal trespassing, police said.

Police were called to a home in the Crosswoods Path Development on June 14 after a homeowner described seeing a heavyset man in the backyard strip down to boxer shorts and jump in the swimming pool, police said.

The owner went outside after the man left and found that he had defecated in the pool, police said.

Police investigated and eventually issued the arrest warrant for Vertigans. He was placed on $5,000 personal recognizance bail but will be held for 72 hours due to a parole violation, police said.

Vertigans will be arraigned in Merrimack District Court on June 20, police said.

Link

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
Gotta love white trash. I wonder how drunk he was?
I doubt it was just a drunk taking a random swim.

a homeowner described seeing a heavyset man in the backyard strip down to boxer shorts and jump in the swimming pool, police said.

The owner went outside after the man left
The homeowner saw him get in the pool and didn't go have a talk with him before he left? How did he get in the fence?

Unless the police identified him by his shit, they knew who he was.

Off-White-Power

High maintenance, low tolerance
May 12, 2007
Shenandoah Valley, VA
A couple days ago an old guy in my small town got busted for jacking off in the city pool. Apparently a bunch of old guys watch with binoculars overlooking the pool at small kids too (although since this other story broke theyve backed off for a few days). Trying to think of some way to fuck with them. Any ideas? You can drive up behind them if that helps.