Police detain boy, 17, accused of masturbating outside school

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Police detain boy, 17, accused of masturbating outside school

By KATU.com Staff Published: Jan 8, 2013 at 1:31 PM PST
PORTLAND, Ore. – Police detained a 17-year-old boy who they said was exposing himself and masturbating outside a school Monday afternoon.

It happened at the Creative Science School at Southeast 92nd Avenue and Main Street at 12:30 p.m.

Police said while officers were on their way, a Good Samaritan followed the suspect and held him for police.

Officers detained the boy and took him home where someone could translate. He does not speak English.

Police released the boy to his parents and sent their reports to juvenile court.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/Poli...of-masturbating-outside-school-186075821.html

So, which race is the jerking outside race? I'm going Mexican.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
He'll be labeled a sex offender for life shortly.

lajikal

Willing to wager $50 on this being a chink incident.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
accused of masturbating outside school
So would all be well if he had masturbated inside the school?

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
You're all wrong. It was our own Anthony who was in the process of screening for his next girlfriend TEE HEE HEE HEEE!!

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Police said while officers were on their way, a Good Samaritan followed the suspect and held him for police.
Well that was nice of the Good Samaritan, but if he did that earlier, the kid probably wouldn't have needed to masturbate.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
Police said while officers were on their way, a Good Samaritan followed the suspect and held him for police..
So somebody went out of their way to not only watch this guy finish, but follow him for a few blocks after? Who's the bigger creep?

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
I'd say to him, "hey fella, the real wack jobs are in the classrooms."

So somebody went out of their way to not only watch this guy finish, but follow him for a few blocks after? Who's the bigger creep?
Exactly what I was going to say. I mean, who cares enough to "Hold him" there while police come?
I'd see it, chuckle and move on.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
What's creepier. Masturbating outside a school or getting blown outside a school by a consenting adult?